⟬▻•𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

You kept your eyes shut tightly, trying to continue pretending to be asleep. However, that became much harder to do after just a few minutes.

You could feel his cold hand touching your body, and he even traced little circles into your stomach for the hell of it.

It tickled a lot, and you tried your best to hold in your laugh. He looked up to see if you reacted in any way, but to his surprise you didn't. Which confused him a bit, but left it alone.

He then started to slowly kiss down your thighs, which made your face go noticeably red.

The way his cold lips caressed them felt so good, you ended up leaking a bit. With you having no underwear on, it was noticeable.

Hanma smirked. "So you like that huh? Alright then..~" He said in his low flirty tone. You could feel his warm breath praising your entrance.

To tease you even more, he kissed you right where your clit was. Three times. It nearly drove you insane, and you wanted to beg him to suck on it, but you had to continue to pretend being asleep.

"Y'know...I never said you had to stay asleep in order for you to get eaten out right? I like when you watch me do it, so quit playin' sleep and wake up baby.~" He demanded as he slapped your thigh.

You flinched, and you could feel the stinging pain from where his hand was. But you liked it, and well, you like when he tells you what to do, so you opened your eyes, and looked down to where he was.

(*𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 🥲)

He licked your pussy for a taste, earning him a moan from you. You covered your flustered face with one of your hands and looked away temporarily.

"Damn..you taste just as sweet when you're wet..~" he whispered, kissing your clit again.

Now, you aren't really a head pusher, but you felt the urge to push his face right into your pussy and have him eat you out in the immaculate way he always does.

He licked one more time, before carefully shoving two of his thin, long fingers inside of you. You arched your back at the sudden flood of pleasure, moaning his name constantly.

You could tell he was getting harder each and every time you moaned his name. He reached into his pants and started jerking off while picking up the speed of his fingers inside you.

"Agh!! H-Hanma!!! Hanma!!!!" You cried out. You could feel tears run down the sides of your face while you were laying down.

Hanma began jerking himself faster, and curled his fingers inside you to hit your g-spot, making you scream.

After about 5 minutes, you were getting close, and Hanma knew because your thighs were twitching, and you were clenching down on his fingers more than usual.

He then pulled out his fingers, staring you down while he licked the wet, slightly sticky liquid from them.

You immediately started crying, begging for him to continue as your body began to ache tremendously, which only made him harder, and more eager to be inside of you.

He simply smirked, and pinned you back down to the bed, kissing you deeply. He quickly broke the kiss and made his way down to your aching, dripping wet pussy.

He licked again, but this time, he inserted his tongue inside, slowly moving it in and out of you. He couldn't help but become mesmerized by the look of pleasure on your face as he continued his teasing.