⟬▻•𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"I was walking through the city with Rindou and saw you walking into this hotel. I was curious as to why, so uh...I followed you. Sorry about that.." He explained, adding the apology.

You were already in the process of closing the door, but Ran held against it with one hand, and you struggled.

"Get off the door.." You growled. "W-wha? Why??" He asked in reply. "So I can shut it in your face obviously. I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep, so leave me the hell alone." You answered.

Ran took a closer look at you, and could tell you weren't lying, which is what he thought you were doing at first.

He sighed, and apologized again, as well as telling you goodnight before walking away. You closed the door and went back to bed, turning off the tv before you curled up in the warm, soft blanket and fell asleep.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻• The next morning...

You laid in your bed as the sunlight peeked through the curtains in the hotel room, and as your phone alarm rung in your ear.

You rolled over so your body was facing the other half of the room, in hopes of seeing Hanma, sleeping by your side. He wasn't there, and within the same instant, you realized what happened yesterday wasn't a dream. He really did break up with you.

You could feel your heart ache and the tears start to form in your eyes. You then clenched the blanket tightly and curled up into the fetal position as you started to cry quietly.

You missed him. You missed how he would hug you every time you got upset, like you are now. How he would cuddle and spoil you endlessly with love and affection, even when it wasn't much.

And even though you hate it, you missed when he came home late from work and gave you a kiss on the cheek before climbing into bed and holding you in his arms.

You missed him, and you missed everything about him. Those sharp golden eyes, that lame stoic expression he wears 24/7, his voice, his scent, his touch, everything.

All the memories you shared with him started replaying in your mind, causing you to cry harder, knowing that you will never make those memories with him again, let alone with someone else. And even if you did, it wouldn't feel the same.

All the memories that you made since the day you met him, were now crushed with heartbreak. Broken in many, many pieces. You didn't feel much of the effects the evening before, but today it decided to take its toll on you.

It affected you so much to the point where you didn't even have the energy to even want to get out of bed, let alone go anywhere. You just wanted to lay there, sinking into the mattress in a pool of your own tears.

Throughout the entire day as you laid in bed, whether you were watching tv, or any other activity, only one line kept playing in your head:

"It's all my fault..."

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻• With Hanma (the night before + next morning)...

He was having the time of his life, similar to back then when he was still a famous middle school student. Now that he was single again, he was able to act out like he wanted to for so long.

He had a party in his hotel room the night before, and of course, there were women that attended. Even the hotel's receptionist eventually got in on the action. (*I'll let you use your imagination for what happened after the party :*))