⟬▻•𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"C'mon babe I'm down bad here..." He groaned. "What the hell has gotten into you all of a sudden?? And no, consider this a punishment for all the times you've left ME sexually frustrated !!" You yelled.

This was definitely not normal. Hanma of all people, is on his knees, begging for you to have sex with him. Usually, you're the one who does this. Not in the same way he's doing, but still.

"Y/n. The only thing that's gotten to me is the fact that I'm extremely fucking horny right now. You know you're wrong for leaving me like that this morning!" He yelled back.

"Are you serious?? After all the times you've literally left me MIDWAY to go handle a job, and you wanna complain all because I left you horny ONCE?!"

"What the hell is wrong with you have you lost your sanity or some shit??" You yelled again, letting out a frustrated sigh afterward.

You quickly realized how pointless this was. You're literally arguing with him over sex right now. But it's not the first time something like this has happened, so it wasn't too surprising.

You let out a deep sigh and put your shoes back on, and started to head toward the door, muffins still in hand.

"Where the hell are you going??" He asked irritably. "Out. I'm not dealing with this. I mean hell we already have enough to deal with as is. And I'll be damned if I stress myself out all because you're horny." You answered, rolling your eyes as you left.

Before he could say anything else, you shut the door behind you and entered the elevator. You pressed the button that said "Lobby" and watched as the doors slowly shut in front of you.

"Wait...do I have the key card?" You asked out loud to yourself as you searched your pockets. When you realized you didn't have it, you groaned in frustration.

"Great job y/n. You just locked yourself out like an idiot.." You mumbled. There was already a lot on your mind. Hanma, the baby, Ran, and now you forgot the key card to your hotel room.

You quickly focused as the ding of the elevator sounded, followed by the doors slowly opening, allowing you to walk out.

As you made your way to the set of doors that led outside, you heard someone call your name. You turned around to see who it was. It was Ran.

When he realized that he caught your attention, he quickly made his way over to you.

"Glad I caught up with you, y/n. I wanted to discuss a thing or two with you if that's okay.?" Ran explained.

You looked closely at his face. His bruises appear to have gone away, but a few bandages remained.

"Sure, I don't mind I guess. I have nothing to do anyway.." You mumbled, scratching the back of your neck. Ran laughed, and escorted you outside to his car.

You were hesitant to get in, but Ran assured you that nothing bad was gonna happen. You got in the car, with him not too far behind, and drove off.

"You're starting to show, y'know. How far along are you?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

You looked down at your belly, and rubbed it gently. He wasn't wrong. "I'm almost 2 months in I believe.." You answered.

"I see. You haven't been getting stressed out about anything, right?" He asked again. You quickly grew annoyed with his constant questioning.

"Why are you asking me all this? It's none of your business!" You replied angrily.

"It is my business. I'm the baby's father, so it's only natural I would be concerned about your well being." He replied back sharply.

You quickly grew quiet after he said that. Ran simply sighed and continued driving. "Why do unborn babies have such emotional effects on the mother...." He asked himself.

After about 20 minutes, he stopped the car and parked it. This quickly snapped you out of your little zone, bringing you back to reality.

"Where are we...?" You asked hesitantly. "At a coffee shop. I reserved a spot here a little while ago, so we should be fine when we get in." He answered.

"Wait...so you planned to meet with me already??" You asked again, that irritated expression returning to your face again.

"Nope. I was supposed to check this place out with my younger brother, but he wanted to go elsewhere." Ran answered again.

You could tell that he wasn't telling the whole truth. Maybe he did want to come here with his brother, but him not planning to meet with you was a complete lie.

You opened the door to step out, but Ran was already there, holding his hand out to you. You have no idea how he got there so fast, but you thought nothing of it.

"Thanks...but I'm not some fragile doll or anything." You said as you took his hand to get out. "Oh I know. I heard about how you kicked Kisaki's ass a few days ago. But it doesn't hurt to be too careful." He replied, adding a laugh.

You giggled a bit yourself, remembering how you flawlessly managed to get Kisaki on his knees.

As you followed him inside, you caught the addicting scent of coffee. The atmosphere completely changed and everything.

"Over here, y/n." He said, holding out a chair for you to sit in. You thanked him, and sat, and then he sat down himself after pushing you towards the small, circle-shaped table.

"Can I get you two anything?" The waitress said, handing you two the menu. "I'll just have a black coffee, thanks. What about you, y/n?" He answered, adding the follow-up question.

"I think I'll have...the yatsuhashi cinnamon cookies, and a hazelnut coffee please." You answered as well. "Alright, coming right up!" The waitress replied, walking away.

"You sure that's all you want?" Ran asked, raising an eyebrow. You nodded, and put the bag of muffins on the table.

"Oh, I see why now. No need to explain any further." He added, a soft smile on his face. You nod, dayd, and proceeded to look out the window at the traffic.

"So..." He said sternly, snapping you back into reality again. "Have you thought of any names yet?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well if it's a girl, I was thinking of naming her Maki. If it's a boy, I'll be naming him Makoto." You answered.

"That's really cute. I like both names, so we won't be debating or anything haha." Ran added, laughing softly afterward.

You nod in agreement, and looked out the window again. "Here's your orders! Enjoy!" The waitress said as she placed two trays down on the table.

You and Ran both thanked her in unison, and began eating the cookies and drinking the coffee. Ran could tell by the look on your face how much you enjoyed the cookies, to the point where you even became greedy and demanded that the rest be for yourself.

"Mine!" You growled, pulling the small tray of cookies towards you. "Alright alright I won't 'steal' anymore of your precious cookies." He replied sarcastically while putting his hands up in defense.

After he finished his coffee, he decided to take his time admiring you while you ate to your heart's content. To him, you were the most adorable person at that very moment, and mumbled under his breath...

"Cute.."

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ...

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮