⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

"H-huh? What were you saying?" You asked, quickly snapping out of your trance. Hanma scoffed in annoyance.

"I was trying to show you how to seperate the yolk and the egg whites. Now pay attention cuz I'm not showin' you again. I know I'm good lookin' but don't get distracted. Admire me later." He commented, rolling his eyes as a smug smirk appeared on his face.

You pouted and huffed in irritation, but continued to try and pay attention nonetheless.

After showing you how to do it, he left you to your own devices and headed back in the living room. "Try not to burn the kitchen down, alright?" He reminded.

"Oh shut up I'm not that bad of a cook. Geez." You replied, rolling your eyes as you made your omelette. When you were finished, you put it on a plate and took a bite.

"Hmm..not bad for my first try in like 6 months." You commented as you took another bite. Hanma snuck up behind you, snatching the fork from your hand and taking a bite himself.

"Mmm..not bad at all." He commented as well. You snatched the fork back from him and pouting. "You know that there's something called asking, right?"

Hanma smirks. "Yeah, but I didn't feel like asking. So deal with it. I could just take a bite outta you, but it's too early in the morning." He answered, walking away.

Your face flushed red the moment he said those last words as he walked off. "I thought it was 'NeVeR tO eArLy'." You mocked in a pouty tone. It wasn't the best impression, but it didn't matter.

"You're right, but I'm not in the mood for fuckin' a brat such as yourself right now. So I suggest you be a good girl and eat that decent breakfast you made for yourself." He said.

You pouted the entire time you ate, and when you finished you put your plate in the sink and washed it before heading to the bathroom so you can shower and change clothes.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

▻• 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧...

You put the bathroom door on a small crack, so the steam could be let out. You would later realize that move was a big mistake.

As you dried off and began getting dressed, Hanma was standing right in front of the door, peeking inside the crack like the unapologetic perv he is, and smirked mischievously.

You couldn't help but feel like you were being watched, and called out to make sure you weren't.

"Shuji you better not be by the door!" You yelled as you turned your head. What happend next sent a shiver of mixed feelings down your spine.

"And if I am...?~" He replies, gently pushing the door open wider.

You were quiet for a moment, giving him a chance to push the door open completely. Your eyes widened as you looked at him, and your brows furrowed in irritation as you growled...

"Get. Out."

He simply leaned on the doorframe with his arms crossed, giving an amusing smirk as he looked you up and down. Before you could say anything else, he walked towards you, picked you up bridal style, and carried you out of the bathroom.

"Hey! Let me go! Put me down you jerk!!" You yelled as you tried to escape him, but it was no use. He held you so tight in his arms that when he did put you down, you had deep handprints on your legs as thighs.

He set you down on the bed and pinned you with one of his hands against the headboard while the other hand slowly removed the towel, revealing your naked body. You blushed of embarrassment and closed your eyes, since your hands were pinned and you couldn't cover your face.

You could feel him tracing your belly with his finger tip, and he quickly began to move downward. You whimpered and blushed heavily as your body tingled at his every touch.

Though you would never admit it out loud for the sake of your own dignity and pride, you missed this feeling. And you missed him.

Hanma payed close attention to your face, as well as every little movement you made. Your body was still a little wet from the shower, but even he could tell that your body was getting hot.

Your chest heaved up and down as he made his way to your thighs, rubbing them gently, and lifting them up and slowly spreading them open.

You opened your eyes and looked up at him pleadingly. Your face flushed with red and your heart racing. He knew what you wanted, and as he moved his other hand deeper between your thighs, you started to whine and whimper louder.

He leaned down until he was just a couple centimeters from your ears. His voice deep and husky as he whispered..

"Tell me what you want, y/n.Your whimpering isn't going to get you anything."

You felt shivers crawl down your spine as you heard him speak. Your breath hitched as he moved his hand closer, and began to slowly rub your clit. Agonizingly slow. He barely even touched it, didn't press down for more friction, nothing. Just lightly, very lightly, grazing it with his thumb, and slowly rubbing it.

"H-Hanma..." You whined, looking up at him with your lust-filled, pleading eyes. You were nearly on the verge of tears at this point. You wanted him, and you wanted him badly.

"Yes, princess?~" He asked in his flirty tone. Your body aches at his voice, making you want him more.

"Hanma..I-...I want..." You trailed off and looked away, to which he let go of your hands and grabbed your face, turning it towards him as he slowly pressed harder on your clit, and stopped rubbing. You yelped.

"You want what..? Don't look away from me, slut. Tell me what you want to be done to you. Tell me, what you want me to do to you." He says in his demanding tone. Your pussy began to throb when he called you a slut. It's been a while since you were called such a vile name, but you didn't love it any less than you did before.

"I want...I want you to fuck me..." You said as you stared at him. He gave a pridful smile as he took his thumb off your clit and started to unbuckle his pants and get undressed.

"That's my girl. Now, just relax, and let me take care of everything..."

Եօ ճҽ cօղԵíղմҽժ....
◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭