⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

Uki called the girls to come over, and while they conversed, you were extremely quiet. "Y/n, you look pale. Are you okay? Have you eaten anything?" Yuri asked, a look of worry on her face.

"Huh?" You blurted, molting backward as you sat up straight. "O-oh, I'm fine I guess.." You mumbled, pulling your knees to your chest.

At this point everyone got worried. But they weren't sure if they should continue to bug you about it.

"No...they can't know yet...I can't tell them.." You said to yourself.

Yuri sighed and gave you a hug, and a gentle kiss on the use of your head. "We understand that you're going through a lot, so we'll do our best to take as much stress off your back as possible." She said in a reassuring tone. You simply nodded in response.

"I think...I think I'm gonna head to bed early. I'm still feeling really drained after all that happened to me lately." You said she you stood and began heading for Uki's bedroom, which he said you could have for the time being.

Your three best friends nodded, and bid you goodnight.

"Be sure to get as much rest as possible. It relieves stress for both you as your baby, so sleep as much as you need to." Uki said, a bright grin on his face.

Your back was already turned, but you froze before taking a step forward. You put a hand on your belly, and did your best to hold back your tears.

"Y-yeah, right. Goodnight everyone.." You said, hurrying off to bed and closing the door. You immediately layed down in the be and began crying quietly, putting your hand over your mouth to muffle the whimpering and sniffling.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

▻• 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙...

Uki, Yuri, and Natsu exchanged worried glances with each other. They couldn't help but feel like something was up, and that you weren't telling the whole story.

"Did you see how she froze up the moment I mentioned her baby? Don't you think that's weird?" Natsu asked, raising an eyebrow. Yuri nodded in agreement. "Yeah, not only mention she tried to hide the fact that she was about to cry. You could hear it in her voice if you listened close enough." She added.

"But why would she be crying about her baby though? Is it because Hanma broke up with her? Or is her baby daddy the issue?" Uki asked as well, leaning back against the wall behind him as he continued to figure out the answer to his own questions.

"No clue...but I don't think it's a good idea to ask her right now. Let's wait until she appears comfortable enough to talk about it. She is our bestie, so let's respect her space." Natsu said, letting out a sigh.

The other two nodded in agreement, and with that, the all bid each other goodnight. Natsu and Yuki went home, and Uki went to go check on you.

He slowly twisted the knob to his bedroom door, pushing it open as slowly and quietly as possible.

When he walked in, he closed the door enough to be left on a crack before walking over to check on you.

"Y/n, are you awake?" He whispered, slowly approaching the bed. The only response you gave was a light snore, which told him enough.

He quietly chuckled as he walked out the room, slowly closing it completely.

He then proceeded to his hallway closet where he kept his spare blankets, grabbed one, and pulled his couch out into a fold-out bed.