⟬▻•𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

You found yourself sitting at a park not far from the hotel, because you quickly became tired after speed walking around for a while. You sat down on a nearby bench to think about a few things, which in turn only gave you anxiety and made you stressed.

"I wanna go back home..." You mumbled to yourself. You laid your head back and looked at the clouds, admiring the different shapes they made as they slowly drifted across the sky.

Eventually, you ended up dosing off for a nap. To you, it must've been a nap that was long needed, especially after all that's happened lately.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻• A few hours later...

You woke up and looked around, and noticed that the sun was setting. "Wow..was I asleep for that long?" You asked out loud. "Yep. You sure did." A familiar voice said.

You then looked to your right, which was the direction of the voice you heard, and saw Hanma sitting next to you, smoking a cigarette and playing on his phone.

Startled, you jumped up from your seat. "W-what the hell?? When did you get here?!" You yelled.

"Quiet down. An hour after you left I went out looking for you, and found you here, fast asleep. It's not safe to do that y'know..being a woman and all." Hanma explained, adding the extra comment.

You rolled your eyes and started walking away, but then Hanma grabbed your wrist. "Let me go. I don't wanna talk to you right now, let alone see your stoic face. Makes me wanna slap it sometimes." You growled.

"Are you serious right now? You don't wanna see ME after I admitted to cheating, when you're the one who's knocked up? And on top of that you kept it from me for a month??" He asked, letting go of your wrist. His thin brows now furrowed in anger.

"You know what? Fine. You wanna be that way then go ahead. I'm not puttin' up with it anymore. This is absolute bullshit. Go find your baby daddy or something." He added, walking away irritably.

You were at a loss for words as you watched him disappear from your line of sight. "Did he just...break up with me?"

Silent in disbelief, you walked back to the hotel to the receptionist, claiming that you were checking out and going to stay at another hotel.

"Oh? Is there something wrong with the room? I can get you another one." The lady insisted.

"No, no it's fine. There's nothing wrong with the room. I just...don't want to be in the same place as my uh...ex.." You explained in a muttered tone.

The lady then nodded and proceeded to check you out, leaving only Hanma's name. When she was done, you left to go to another hotel a few blocks away and checked in there.

"Room 492. Here's your key ma'am." The male receptionist said. You bowed as a thank you, and headed to the elevator to your room, which was on the middle floor of the hotel.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻• Meanwhile with Hanma...

He was sitting at the counter at a bar having a drink, and talking with the bartender.

"You think it was smart just leaving her like that? If I remember correctly, you said she was pregnant right?" The bartender asked, sliding Hanma another drink.

"She's pregnant with a kid that isn't even mine. I don't see how it's wrong for me to leave her." Hanma answered, taking a sip of his drink.

Before he could say anything else, his phone rang. He stepped outside the bar for a moment to answer the phone. It was Kisaki calling.