⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"...Hanma, wait..." You whispered as you gently started to push his head away while looking away in shame, the lust that built up within you quickly fading away.

"Hm?" He hums as he looks up at you from between your legs, looking confused.

"I...this...doesn't feel right.." You said as you sit up straight in the bed and fixed your towel.

"Whaddya mean? Are you good, y/n? This reaction ain't normal." He replies as he stands up, having a more perplexed look on his face as he stares at you.

"I..I need a minute. I'm gonna go for a walk on my own." You get up and grab some clothes, rushing into the bathroom to put them on, coming out minutes later and putting your shoes on.

"Hey, wait a damn minute! Where the hell are you going?!" He says as he starts to chase after you to the door. He grabs you by the wrist as you reach for the umbrella at the door, preparing to go into the pouring rain.

"Y/n, what the hell is going on with y-"

"Leave me alone!!" You yell as you glare at him, tears streaming down your face.

He sees the tears and instantly lets go, believing that you were angry at him, but that wasn't the case. it was much deeper. 

You grabbed the umbrella and hurried out the door, slamming it behind you as you quickly made your way downstairs and onto the sidewalk, walking slowly as you began to break down and cry.

"Dammit..." You whined as you continued to wipe your face, trying to rid it of the seemingly endless tears that were obscuring your vision.

You weren't crying because of Hanma. You were crying because reality had begun to truly sink into your mind. 

You got an abortion for the sake of getting back the one you loved, and lost all of your closest friends in the process. The only true support system you had, was now gone. And you haven't had a chance to properly grieve because everything felt like it happened so fast, and in a way, it did. So when time finally slowed down for you, you realize the gravity of your actions and break down because of it. it was all too much for you to handle.

You found a park nearby where yours and Hanma's apartment, and found a soaked bench to sit on. You didn't really care that it was soaking the sweatsuit you were wearing, because the air around you felt wet and cold already.

You let out a shaky sigh as you laid back on the bench, contemplating all your life choices up to this point.

"...they were right...I was selfish..I got rid of the one thing I wanted all for the possibility of rekindling a relationship...and even if i did somewhat do that...I don't think I'll be able to actually live with myself after that abortion..." 

Little did you know, those very words were forging the foreshadowed journey of self loathing.

"Ah, there you are, little lady." A familiar voice said as the person sat next to you. It turned out to be Ran.

"What are you doing here..." You said in an annoyed, shaky voice as you sniffled and wiped your face once more, the tears coming to a temporary stop.

"Oh, nothing really. Just came to see why you thought it was a smart idea to...I dunno, have an abortion and get rid of our child?" 

"What are you, a pro-lifer?" You asked sarcastically. you really weren't in the mood for dealing with him.

"Yes I am actually. And judging by that sarcastic tone I'm assuming you're a pro-choicer. Figures." Ran comments in retort and rolls his eyes.