⟬▻•𝙏𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Sorry about that. Traffic is shitty as hell. Guess that comes with being a popular city." Hanma said, letting out a frustrating sigh.

Ran laughed as he turned to walk inside the casino, Hanma wasn't too far behind.

"Yeah, I agree with you on that one. Big cities tend to have the worst traffic." Ran said as he sat down at a table.

Hanma sat down across from him, where a glass of liquor with ice in it was already there and waiting. "Now, onto business, what's this about?" Hanma asked in a stern tone.

"Whoa whoa calm down. You wanna get back to your girl that bad?" Ran asked sarcastically, adding yet another laugh.

"Mmm not really. I wanna do a little gambling here before I head back to the hotel." Hanma answered, rolling his eyes.

"Alright well, there's a meeting coming up back in Japan. Apparently Koko and Shiba's businesses were raided by the cops a few days ago." Ran explained.

"We're in the process of figuring out the mole, and Mitsuya has gone missing." He added. Hanma took a quick sip of his drink, and then looked at Ran in confusion.

"What does Mitsuya going missing have to do with Koko and Shiba's businesses being raided by the cops?" Hanma asked, placing the half empty glass back on the table.

"Well, they were raided 3 days after he went missing, so we think there might be a connection. It's just a theory though, but at the same time it can't be overlooked." Ran answered.

"You think he might've snitched to the cops, and then someone dealt with him before the raids happened?" Hanma asked again.

"That's a possibility, but I kinda doubt it. Mitsuya wouldn't snitch on Shiba, they're close friends. I don't think he would snitch on Koko either, they never really talked." Ran answered again.

"I see...so when's the next meeting then?" Hanma asked once more. "Next month on the 24th. Rin, Sanzu and I won't be able to attend though, so you'll have to handle it on your own." Ran explained.

Hanma rolled his eyes again. "For some reason the three of you are never able to attend these meetings. It's like I'm being ditched on purpose or somethin'." He said to himself.

"What's that look on your face for? You look like you're about to shit yourself." Ran joked, bursting into laughter.

"Shut the hell up you lavender bitch. I'm just thinking about how I'll be able to deal with my girlfriend and her constant pissiness when she finds out I have to go right back to work after this vacation is over." Hanma explained.

(*𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞. 😅)

"Wait a damn minute. You're still with that y/n girl and you haven't put a ring on her finger yet?? Damn man, you might as well friend-zone her if that's the case." Ran said, a shocked look on his face.

"Okay soo I've been with her since middle school, and I'm still not ready to properly settle down yet. I don't see the problem here." Hanma replied, a stoic, yet annoyed expression on his face.

"The problem is you've been with her for over 10 years, apparently she's pregnant, and in my opinion, she seems wife material."

"Yet she still doesn't at least have an engagement ring. Like c'mon dude wake the fuck up, you're about to be a dad soon." Ran explained.