⟬▻•𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Shuji?" You mumbled in a childish tone. "Yes...?" Hanma responded, raising an eyebrow. "Do you love me...?" You asked, rolling over to your side to face him.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do." He answered, feeding you another spoonful of peanut butter. "What makes you think otherwise?" He asked.

"Well..you don't always look happy to see me when you come home..and you've been distancing your self from me lately...did I do something wrong?" You explained, adding the follow up question.

Hanma sighed before pulling you in for a light hug. "No baby, you didn't do anything wrong. Work just has me exhausted a lot, so I tend to have a resting bitch face most of the time."

"And believe it or not, when I see you after coming home from work, I actually feel relieved.." He said, giving you a light forehead kiss.

"Whoa...who're you and what have you done with my boyfriend..? Is he really being vulnerable with me right now? Am I dreaming?? If I am don't wake me!!" You said to yourself.

You rarely ever see this side of Hanma, and whenever these moments appear, it's almost unbelievable.

You sat up and took the jar of peanut butter from him, as well as the spoon. He looked at you confused, even as you made your way into his lap, sitting upright.

He decided to use this opportunity to take in the view of the love of his life. His large hands gently caressed your thighs in a circular motion, and you blushed accordingly.

"You normally don't sit in my lap unless you really want something baby. So what is it hm?~" He said in a flirty tone.

"I don't really want anything right now, I just wanted to enjoy the view of you under me." You answered.

"Ohhh getting sassy now, are we? Keep talkin' like that and you'll find yourself under me." He replied.

"Mmm no. I think I'll keep talking like that, and I'll sit right here while I do." You replied back as you ate another spoonfull of peanut butter.

"Hey, y/n..can I ask you something?" He asked as he continued to massage your thighs. "That's changing the subject- but sure go ahead." You answered, shrugging your shoulders.

"When we were in middle school, what age did you say you wanted to get married? You told me once and I forgot." He explained.

"Huh? I said I wanted to be married before I turned 25. 30 at the lastest." You answered. "And your 26 now, right?" He asked again. "Yeah...?" You answered with a concerned look on your face.

"Okay well...whaddya say we get married on your 28th birthday..?" Hanma asked once more. You raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Uhhh sure I don't mind but...why are you suddenly bringing up marriage? I thought you said you weren't ready to settle down yet for at least another few years.." You asked.

"Well, my...associate and I were talking about it. And apparently it bothers him that I've been with you for over 10 years and still hadn't married you." Hanma explained.

"I won't lie...that fact has been bothering me for quite a while...I brushed it off in middle school because we were only teenagers, but now that it's been brought up I realized how much it bugged me." You replied, laying down on his chest.

"Well why didn't you just talk to me about it then?" He asked. "Because the last time I did, we ended up fighting...so I just didn't want to bother you about it after that.." You answered again in a muffled voice.

"I don't recall us fighting over a conversation like this...did I like, black out or something?" He asked again.

"Yeah in fact you did. You were so angry that night you left and didn't come back for a week.."
You mumbled.

Hanma remained silent, and started rubbing your back. He could tell by how fast you heart was beating, that you were on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry about that...I've been doing a lot of the wrong things lately. Or at least it seems that way to me." He said, letting out a sigh.

"Speaking of which..I have something to tell you..." You said, sitting upright in his lap again. You had a disappointed look on your face, which was questionable to Hanma.

"What is it?" He asked. "It's..about the baby..and what happened during the week you weren't around..." You answered.

He looked at you confused, and his heart was slowly starting to fill with anxiety, as if he already knew where this conversation was going.

"Hold on. Before you say anything, I just have one question. Is it mine?" He asked.

You remained silent after he asked the question, and refused to look him in the eye. "Y/N. Is, it mine. It's a simple yes or no answer." He growled.

You could hear the anger growing in his voice. You didn't want him to yell, so you answered honestly.

"I don't know...but it's probably not..." You said in a hushed voice.

Hanma's heart dropped to his stomach, or at least it felt like it did. "Get up." He demanded. You got up immediately like he said, and stood next to the bed, where he still layed.

He slowly sat up, letting out a sigh before looking up at you, where you are now in front of him. You could see the coldness in his sharp golden eyes, as they stared right through you like daggers.

"You have exactly 5 minutes to explain to me what the fuck you did while I was gone after that fight we had." He growled again.

"A few days after you left, I went to the bar with Uki and the girls...and I ended up getting really drunk..." You began.

"And?"

"A random guy came over and started talking with me. I assumed he was probably about as drunk as me...the girls were already passed out, and Uki wandered off somewhere that night." You continued.

"𝘼𝙣𝙙?"

"A-after a while, we started flirting a bit and then he took me to one of the spare rooms above the bar and..well, I assume you know the rest..."

"The next morning, he was already gone, so I had came back to the apartment. A few weeks later I found out that I was pregnant, and I only told my Uki at first, and he eventually broke the news to Natsu and Yuki..." You added.

"So THAT'S the real reason you kept it a secret from me for an entire month. You weren't sure that I was the father. No scratch that, you knew I wasn't." He said as he glared at you, his eyebrows now furrowed in anger.

You slowly nodded in agreement, your heart aching in sadness. "Alright then, I got one more question for you. What did he look like.." He asked.

"Well...all I remember was that he had lavender slicked back hair, and a purple suit that was slightly darker..in fact, I thought I ran into him earlier..." You answered.

Hanma thought for a moment, because your description sounded oddly familiar. When he figured out who it was, he immediately stood from the bed and made his way toward the door.

Your first thought was to try and stop him, but with how angry he might be right now, the last thing you wanted was to get hit anywhere, especially your stomach.

He put on one of his jackets that he packed, and grabbed the key card to the hotel room you two stayed in.

"I'll be back..."

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮