⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

In that moment, it felt like time had stopped. Your closest friends looked at you in shock, and not in a good way. For an instant, they even forgot to breathe.

Uki was the first to speak, and what came out his mouth was something you never thought you would hear.

"You fucking bitch what the hell were you thinking?? We planned out everything if Hanma or Ran didn't go right and you pull this shit?!"

His face was burning red with fury, and he continued on with his swearing. Until he got so angry that he walked over and slapped you. Both Yuri and Natsu had to hold him back so he didn't cause further damage.

Yuri was next to speak her mind. In fact, her and Natsu were basically thinking the same thing, so she spoke for the both of them.

"Y/n, I can't believe you would do something like this. What exactly were you trying to accomplish with doing such a horrible thing? For that asshole Hanma to love you again? Is that it? Answer me Y/n!"

You remained silent, unsure of what to say exactly. But one thing was for sure, she was right about how badly you wanted Hanma to love you again.

"We expected better from you, y/n. I never would've thought that our former best friend would make such a choice all for some guy. I hope you're happy." Natsu commented.

You felt your heart drop to your stomach. "Wait...former? Don't tell me.." You mumbled, your eyes wide and beginning to fill with tears.

"Sorry y/n. But we can't be friends with you anymore. Not after this shit, it's unforgivable. We no longer want any sort of association with you whatsoever, so lose our numbers, and don't speak to any of us again. And I'm throwing your shit on the curb too." Uki growled, walking away with the girls.

"No..please..." You begged.

"Not again..." You pleaded.

By now the three of them had already left, and to make things worse, it started raining. Heavily raining.

You didn't even care for the rain. Your 3 closest friends whom you've been through thick and thin with just abandoned you. Just like everyone else...

Consequently, you had no choice but to walk in the rain. No jacket, no umbrella, nothing. You held your arms close to you as you shivered from the drops running down your shoulders.

As you walked, the rain rolled down your face, mixing with the tears you were shedding. Trying to process the fact that you just lost 3 of the most important people in your life because of your own doing.

Eventually, you found a good spot to shelter yourself from the rain. Your clothes were soaked, and since no one was around, you started wringing them out.

Your heart continued to hurt as the memories of the 3 people that now no longer want to deal with you, played in your head. But soon, your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up near the sidewalk, and parking temporarily. The driver rolled down the window, to reveal himself as Hanma.

"Hey, get in or you'll catch a cold." He said, leaning over and opening the passenger door from the inside.

You didn't even wanna argue, or even question how he managed to get back to Japan and find you so fast and just got in, remaining silent as you did so.

The whole ride back to the apartment was painfully quiet. You continued wiping the tears from your eyes, while Hanma turned the steering wheel, and adjusting his glasses every few seconds.