⟬▻•𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Okay then..so how about this: We get a pet to keep you company while I'm away at work. And when I take you out, I'll be there the whole time with you."

"If you want me to though." Hanma explained, giving you a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"A pet? I don't know...I mean I understand you want me to not get bored throughout the day while you're gone but..a pet sounds like a lot of responsibility." You said, nuzzling your nose in his neck.

"Yeah? Well so's takin' care of a child. If you ask me, a child is harder to take care of than a pet, but that's just my opinion." He replied, rolling his eyes and shrugging.

You elbowed him in the gut, causing him to cough and groan in pain. It didn't hurt that much, but still.

"Geez I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm just sayin'." He groaned. You pouted and ignored him for a few minutes.

"I'll only agree to this if I get to choose the pet.." You mumbled. "Well of course you pick the pet, y/n. But just so you know, you'll be the one responsible for it."

"But I'll help you out a little since you're pregnant and all." He explained again, letting out a low chuckle.

"Mmm.." You hummed in agreement as you layed back down. You suddenly felt really drained and tired, so you made Hanma your personal pillow and fell asleep.

Hanma decided to take a nap with you as well. After chasing you all day, it tired him out too. The two of you fell asleep, and didn't wake up until the next morning.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝟖 𝙖𝙢, 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝟐...

You yawned and stretched as you slowly sat up, rubbing your sleepy half open eyes. You looked over, and saw that Hanma was still sound asleep, snoring like a bear.

You kissed him on the forehead as you carefully and quietly left the bed. You were hungry, so you wanted to see what they had for breakfast downstairs in the hotel lobby.

"I wonder if they have muffins..." You whispered to yourself as you put on your slippers.

Before you stepped toward the door, you felt a pair of long, thin arms wrap around your waist, and slightly heavy breathing grazed the crook of your neck, making you shiver.

"Where are you goin'..." Hanma asked in a hushed, sleepy tone. You blushed at his deep, raspy morning voice, sending yet another shiver down your body.

"I-I'm just going to get breakfast. I'll be right back okay?" You answered as you struggled to leave his grasp.

Annoyed, he made his wrap around you tighter, and groaned. "Shuji please, let me go. I'm really hungry.." You whined.

He simply groaned again, and started to slowly drag you back to bed, his arms still wrapped around you like a blanket.

"If you're hungry, then you can have me for breakfast..I'm still half asleep but I don't care. I don't want you to leave right now.." He mumbled, kissing your cheek.

You blushed again at his words. That would've been nice, but you were craving some real food.

"Thanks, but maybe later. I want to see if they have muffins in the lobby." You replied.

By now, you were sitting in Hanma's lap, while he sat on the bed. He kept his face in the crook of your neck as he dosed back off to sleep.

"Come on babe...let me go pleeease?" You begged. "Nooo...you stay right here..right here with me.." He groaned in reply.

You found this response very odd, not just because he said it, it's how he said it. He sounded almost like a child, which was...adorable.

You adjusted yourself in his lap so you were facing him, and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Hanma being the hot, stoic person he is, decided to get greedy and go in for an actual kiss. Which he got.

He layed down while he continued to kiss you, holding your waist firmly against him. You pushed the top half of your body upward so you could sit up straight.

"Shuji, not now.." You mumbled. "C'mon, please..? It'll be quick, I promise..." He begged. You were shocked, because this was not normal for him, like at all.

He seemed so desperate, despite his sleepy face. For once he was actually being a little more vulnerable with you, which was completely out of character for him.

"Y/n..please.." He begged again, this time in a little more of a whiny tone. You could feel the bulge in his sweat pants get bigger every time he begged.

You were about to say yes, but you hesitated. You thought for a moment, about all the times he's left you horny and teased no matter what time of day. All because he was busy or wasn't really in the mood.

"Should I really tell him yes and give him what he wants...?" You asked yourself as you looked at him.

"If I tell him no, or to just wait until later, he'll punish me."

"But if I tell him yes, I'd be giving him what he wants, and he never really does that for me when I'm horny, so it isn't really fair. But do I really wanna do him dirty like this...?"

These questions pondered your mind, unable to think of a solution. If you gave him what he wanted, it wouldn't be fair to you.

But if you didn't, he'd simply punish you later anyway while you were giving him what he wanted. So really, what was the difference?

"Hmm...maybe later. I'm really hungry right now, and I want some food." You said as you pushed yourself off of him.

He sucked his teeth as he rolled over to his side. You could tell he was mad, but it seemed quite amusing to you.

"Fine then. Be that way.." He growled. You shook your head as you opened the door and left out the hotel room.

"I'll be back in a minute."

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮