⟬▻•𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

A/N*- I'm so sorry about the title font I'm writing these chapters on my computer until I get a new phone. The damn thing broke and now it wont work TwT.

The title will be fixed to match the aesthetic of the story as soon as I get a new phone I promise. in the meantime enjoy the chapter <33

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

You went down to the lobby to get something to eat for you and Hanma. The lady at the front desk greeted you, and had a short conversation.

"Good morning, miss y/n. How did you sleep?" She asked as she kept her eyes glued to her computer.

"I slept alright. By the way, do you guys serve muffins? I haven't had any in a while." You answered, adding the follow up question.

"We do, actually! The cafe is just down the hall. We serve all kinds of muffins." The lady answered in reply, a bright grin on her face.

"Thank you so much!" You said as you made your way down the hall. She yelled "Your welcome!" as you disappeared from sight.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•With Hanma...

"Ugh, that little brat..I'll make her pay for teasing me later.." He growled as he sat up, ruffling his long fingers through his shiny, bleached hair. He got dressed, and headed out of the hotel room to go look for you.

As he closed the door, key card in hand, he felt someone brush past him. He turned to see who it was, and froze.

It was Rindou and Ran. Rindou glared at him with hatred in his eyes, and then turned to walk away down the hall to the elevator, following behind his older brother, who was holding his swollen face.

Hanma forgot that the Haitani brothers had the room right next door, but didn't care. He shrugged of Rindou's ice cold glare like it was nothing.

He didn't regret what he did, and didn't feel sorry about it either. Ran slept with you, so he beat his ass. There was nothing else to it.

He waited for the elevator to come back up to the top floor where he waited. When it did, he got in, pressed the button that led to the lobby, and waited patiently as the doors closed in front of him, taking him down to his desired location.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•With Rindou and Ran...

"That son of a bitch...I'll kill him as soon as I get the chance..!" Rindou growled. Ran sighed and put his large hand on his little brother's shoulder.

"Don't." Ran ordered. This angered Rindou even more, and he brushed Ran's hand off his shoulder, now glaring at the taller man, whom is his older brother.

"What the hell do you mean 'Don't'?! He beat your ass Ran! How are you gonna let that shit slide?? It's not entirely your fault that his girl is knocked up with your baby!" He yelled.

He was quickly hushed by Ran, and brought him over to a more private corner where they could converse quietly.

"Shut up, man. The whole world doesn't need to know my business." Ran whispered loudly, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"No one gives a damn, bro. Anyway, what the hell are you gonna do? Cuz I'm not about to just sit idly by knowing that my brother just got his ass handed to him." Rindou asked, adding the comment as he crossed his arms.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna step up and be a dad obviously. If Hanma leaves y/n, then I'll just ask her to stay with us. I refuse to let her raise my kid on her own." He answered.