⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

You sat on the bed in silence as he left the room, rage slowly crawling on his face as he stomped off.

"I mean...wait, does this make me a cheater...? I was drunk that night so it doesn't count, right? Right??" You said out loud to yourself.

You searched around for your phone to call your friends, as you were curious on what their opinion on this might be.

You were relieved when you found it and dialed Uki's number first. You sat there patiently as it rung over and over. Eventually it came to a stop, and you heard his voice.

"Y/N? How's it going? Did something happen?" He asked continuously. You let out a long, soft sigh before answering.

"Well, I guess you could say something happened...Shuji is uh..kinda angry with me right now." You said.

"What the hell why?? I swear to God if he puts even a damn finger on y-"

"Relax, jeez!! I swear you're like the big brother I never had and I love that about you but please, calm down. The last thing I want right now is for you to be angry too..." You yelled, cutting him off.

Uki sighed and calmed himself down like you told him to, and spoke more calmly. "Okay, sorry. Tell me what happened." He said.

"So..we were just having a conversation on marriage, and somehow it led to him asking the question of whether of not this child is his."

"When I told him no, he basically made me tell him about that one-night-stand I had. And he just left a moment ago after I told him what I think the guy looked like."

"I suspect that he knows this person and is now about to possibly try and murder him." You explained."

Uki was silent, even after you finished, as he was at a loss for words.

"I also think I might've just ruined our entire vacation..." You mumbled as you covered your mouth. You did your best to hold back the tears that were building up in your eyes.

"No no no don't say that! I mean, you guys are gonna be there for a month right? Give him like a week and he'll probably forget. But one thing I won't allow you to do is blame yourself for ruining your entire vacation!" He yelled.

"You idiot...he doesn't forget things that quickly." You muttered as you choked on your words through tears.

"Y/N, don't cry please...I hate seeing you cry let alone hear it..." He whined.

"I-im sorry...I don't know what I'm gonna do now...what if he leaves me for good this time...?" You asked, wiping your puffy eyes.

"You're acting like the world is gonna come to an end if he does. You can come live with me or one of the girls, and we'll help you raise the kid until you find someone who would make a good father." He answered.

"Well it's not like you run across someone who WANTS to be a father these days..." You mumbled in a low tone.

"Yeah, you're not wrong about that. I guess fucking and leaving are the norm now..." He replied.

You both sighed at the same time, and went silent for a few minutes. "I wanna go back home now...and just hide under a rock or something for the rest of my life..." You groaned as you layed back on your bed.

"Mhm, right. And hope the earth would open up and swallow you whole huh." Uki added in an irritated tone.

"You know me so well. Damn right I do hope it does." You replied, adding a light laugh.