⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Shuji, I don't understand why you want us to get back together so badly, but I'm not telling you 'no' simply because I don't want to. There's a lot more to it.." You said, sitting down next to him.

"What do you mean...?" Hanma asked. "I mean...the reason I'm telling you no is because I need time to reflect on my actions.." You answered, looking away in shame.

"What I did to you was wrong whether I was drunk or not, so I have no excuses. With that in mind, as much as I hate to admit, breaking up with me was probably the best option." You explained.

"But, I cheated too though, so doesn't that make us both wrong?" Hanma asked again. "It does, but unlike me, you didn't get anyone pregnant, as far as my knowledge goes." You answered again.

"The point is, you deserve better. But if you truly do still wanna get back together, you're gonna have to give me some time."

"I feel the most guilt because of what I did, and we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place if it weren't for my screw up. So, I'm sorry.." You explained further.

Hanma sighed, and stood up. "Alright then. If time is all you need, then I'll give it to you. I'll wait for as long as it takes, but the decision is really up to you." He said as he walked toward the hotel room door.

You simply nodded, and exchanged a goodbye to one-another before he finally left to go back to his own hotel room.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻• A while after he left...

You decided to just shower and head to bed, as it was around the middle of the night now, and your eyes were getting droopier with every passing second.

As for Hanma, he just drove around the city for majority of the night, and rendezvous back at his hotel room when he became too tired. He passed out the moment his body made contact with a bed.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

Over the next week, both Ran and Hanma came to check on you, at separate times of course. It's gotten to the point where it's annoying, but you dealt with it anyway.

"Ran, please. Stop asking me to go out to eat with you, it's not happening." You said, shaking your head in disapproval.

"What, are you still trying to prove your loyalty to that asshole? At least I could give you the attention you crave and stuff." He protested, crossing his arms. His brows furrowed in irritation.

"Oh cry me a fucking river. And no I'm not. What I'm TRYING to do is focus on myself so that I can move on with my life." You answered, rolling your eyes.

"Riiight and how's that going for you? You're just sitting around watching TV and eating fast food in a hotel room all day." Ran added.

You let out a deep sigh, and shook your head again. "That's because I'm dealing with a lot. Quite frankly, we all are and I'm at fault for that." You explained.

"I'm kinda at fault for that too, y'know. I mean, that is my kid you're carrying." Her added. "Yeah well, not for long..." You said to yourself.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◭

▻• A long while later...

Ran finally decided to leave, which quickly brought back the silence that was in your room before he came over.

You pulled out your phone and looked up the number to a nearby clinic, and dialed it. Your phone vibrated in your ear as it rang on the other end. A few minutes later, someone finally answers.