⟬▻•𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Y/N what the fuck happened??" Uki yelled through the phone. You were still panting, trying to catch your breath from all the running.

"Hanma...Hanma happened.." You said between breaths. After you calmed down, you explained everything that happened after you got off the phone with him earlier.

"I see..and where is he now?" He asked. "I don't know..I turned off my location so he couldn't find me, but he has his ways..." You answered.

"That's true..alright so, is there like another hotel or something nearby?" He asked again. "I'm in an alleyway, Uki." You answered, rolling your eyes.

"Well then get out of the alleyway and check. -_-" He replied. You sighed and took another route to leave the alleyway, and saw three large buildings.

One was a casino, another was a fancy restaurant, and the last, was a hotel.

"Oh, yeah there is one. Why?" You said, adding the follow up question.

"Go in there and chill out for a while. He'll probably think that you went back to the one you're both staying in and head back there." Uki explained.

"Ohhh I see. But what if he starts checking a bunch of other hotel's if he finds out I'm not there? He is that type of person." You said.

"I uh..didnt think that far...sorry y/n. I'm out of ideas as far as that possibility goes." He replied.

You let out a soft sigh. "It's fine. At least you came up with something. Meanwhile I'm just sitting here empty-headed." You joked.

You both laughed, and quickly calmed yourselves down. "Alright, I'mma let you go for now. Call me if you need anything or if something happens." He said.

"Alright, cya later then." You replied. After you hung up the phone, you looked around worriedly.

"What if he's already found me and I don't know it yet..? He could be watching me right now..." You said to yourself.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙢𝙖...

By now he's searched half the city for you, literally. He just left a gift shop after asking a few workers if they'd seen you.

He paced around his car, both worried and irritated. "Maybe I should check if she's in any other hotels..." He mumbled to himself.

He hopped in his car and drove to the nearest one, which was a couple blocks away. Just as he was about to get out and walk inside, his phone vibrated.

When be checked it, a notification came up saying that a purchase had been made with his credit card.

He quickly clicked on this notification to see exactly where the purchase was made. It was at a hotel, but not the one he was currently at.

He closed the driver seat door and started his car again, and drove off to the hotel in question.

He knew for a fact that it was you, because he wouldn't dare give anyone else his credit card, not even Kisaki. And aside from him, you're the only one who knew the 4-digit pin.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪...

You had just purchased a drink from a snack bar that the hotel you were in, happened to have. You sat down to take a sip of it, and sighed of relief.

"Man, I didn't realize how thirsty I actually was. Goddamn.." You mumbled. You took a few more sips of your drink before laying back against the wall in your chair.