⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Hanma layed his back against the door, looking up at the ceiling, wandering off into his own thoughts.

He recalled a past memory from when you and him were together in middle school. You were living with him because your parents had disowned you, and had nowhere else to go.

He remembered you and him having a conversation while cuddling on the couch. He didn't understand why you both had the conversation at the time, but now it all made sense.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

▻• 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

You were still processing the fact that your parents just abandoned you. For what reason, you didn't know, but one thing you knew for sure was that you were traumatized.

"Shuji..." You mumbled, fixing yourself so you were facing him in his lap. You had a miserable look on your face, and he could tell you were really going through it.

"Yes, baby...?" He asked raising an eyebrow. His sharp eyes softened at your lifeless expression, and started worrying.

"You wouldn't...you wouldn't leave me, right?" You asked in a shaky tone. You tried your hardest to hold back the tears that were building up in your eyes, and covered your mouth with one hand to muffle the whimpers and whines.

Hanma felt a wave of pain in his heart. He hated seeing you like this, and it was torturing him to have to see you with that look on your face on a daily basis. When you asked that question, it almost made him want to cry too.

"No, y/n. I would never leave you. I love you too much to even think about doing that. And I'll be damned if I have to leave you because Kisaki said so. I'll beat his ass to death before I let you go." He answered, pulling you in for a warm, embracing hug.

You clenched his shirt with your fists as you layed your head on his shoulder. He could hear you sniffling and whimpering, so he started to calm you down by rubbing your back in a circular motion.

"It's gonna be alright..you'll get through this, and I'll be here every step of the way. I promise..." He whispered in your ear, giving you a light peck on the cheek. By the time your crying stopped, you were both out like lights on the couch.

▻• 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

He let out a sigh, and knocked on the bathroom door again.

"Y/n, you wanna talk now..? I can bring you food and whatever else you want, just please come out." He begged. He wanted to see your face, and hug you the same way he used to. He wanted to cradle you in his arms and kiss you on the forehead while you laughed like you did back then. He would do anything to get you to come out.

For a moment, there was silence. That is, until he heard the sound of the bathroom door being unlocked. He stood up immediately so he would be able to greet you when the door opened. When it did, you didn't even say anything. You just hugged him, tightly.

So tightly the impact from the sudden hug nearly knocked him off balance.

Once he regained his composure, he wrapped his arms around you, and gave you a soft, gentle kiss on the top of your head.