⟬▻•𝙎𝙞𝙭•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Don't tell me you're realizing this now. You literally ignore my entire existence at least twice a day." You said, glaring at him.

"What the hell no I don't." Hanma replied. "You just did it earlier when we left the apartment. I was asking you what was wrong and you just straight up didn't even acknowledge me." You added.

"Look, I'm sorry if I've been ignoring you, okay? I just have a lot on my mind right now and we have a lot to do." Hanma said, starting the car again.

"Well you could've just told me that then!" You yelled, crossing your arms and looking out the window.

Hanma let out a deep sigh as he started driving. The ride back home was silent the entire time.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚...

You both got out the car simultaneously and headed inside the apartment. When the door was unlocked, you went in first and headed straight for the bedroom to change clothes.

Hanma went to the bathroom so he could shower. "Babe, I got a dinner party to attend to tonight. You wanna come with me?" Hanma asked, trying to make conversation.

"No." You answered, plopping down on the bed with your phone. Hanma was surprised. Normally you wouldn't turn him down regardless of how mad at him you were.

"You sure..?" He asked again, poking his head out the steaming bathroom. "Yep I'm sure. Have fun." You answered again.

He sighed and closed the door, stepping into the shower. "I guess I'll just bring her back some food. Somehow that always changes her attitude.." He mumbled.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧...

He got dressed and put on one of his favorite suits. When he was satisfied with how he looked, he grabbed his keys and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be back later." He said, walking out the bedroom. "'Kay." You replied, shrugging your shoulders.

He sighed and shook his head as he walked out the front door, locking it behind him and making his way to the car.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮...

Hanma wasn't really enjoying himself like he usually does. Maybe the little argument from a few hours before fucked up his mood, but to him it was just whatever.

"Hey there, pretty boy.~" a woman said, walking up behind him. "Hm..?" He hummed, turning to face the woman.

He noticed the red shaul she was wearing, that complimented her silky black dress. It showed off her curves a lot too.

"You need something?" Hanma asked, raising an eyebrow. The woman gave a devious smirk.

"Well, I was wondering if we could...have a few drinks and get to know each other, if you know what I mean..~" She answered with a wink.

Hanma looked away for a second so he could roll his eyes. He hated when women hit on him, especially when you're not around.

This is why he took you to these dinner parties whenever he had to go, and the fact that you turned him down because you were mad only made this harder on him.