⟬▻•𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝟏 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟐: 𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡...

After the boat had left to go back to Japan, you and Hanma decided to check into a hotel. A 5 star one of course, because Hanma feels you deserve the best.

"How long will you two be staying sir?" The receptionist asked. "Just a month." He answered. The receptionist was shocked, but didn't question it nonetheless.

"Alright, your room number is 673 on the top floor. It's a special suite reserved mostly for VIPs. But considering the amount you're paying, I'm willing to give you the room." She explained, handing him the key.

"Thanks." Hanma replied, taking the room key from her hand. You noticed a slight tinge of pink on the woman's cheeks as he took the keys, and glared intensely.

While you were eyeing her, Hanma called for you to follow him, which got you distracted.

"C'mon y/n. I can only carry so much." He said jokingly as he walked away with a few luggage bags in his hand.

"Well you can carry the heavy stuff then, I'll bring the lighter bags after I grab a few snacks." You replied, walking in the opposite direction of the elevator. Hanma sighed and face palmed himself.

"Okay fine. But don't take too long. I wanna go to the bar and casino later." He complained.

"You and your gambling addiction make a way better couple than you and me.." You mumbled, rolling your eyes as you made your way over to the vending machine.

You scimmed through and looked at all the snacks for a quick second before you finally decided what you wanted to get.

You put the money in, along with the coordinates of the snack, and pressed the button to dispense it.

(*𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞. 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐞𝐭𝐜.)

After retrieving your desired treat, you headed back toward the elevator. As you grabbed your bags, you brushed passed a tall man in a lavender purple suit.

You turned to apologize, but when you looked up at the tall man, he gave a gentle, yet sly smile, as if he recognized you.

His hair was also the same shade of his suit, along with a few darker strands, and it was all neatly slicked back.

His lilac eyes complimented the aesthetic even more, as if he were the real life "purple man" from fnaf, only better looking.

The next words that came out his mouth sent shivers down your spine.

"That was a pretty eventful night, huh.."

You said nothing as you turned away, and hurried into the elevator with your bags. You hit the button that said "VIP Floor" and watched as the elevator doors slowly closed.

You couldn't stop thinking about that man on the lobby floor, let alone what he said. Not only that, he seemed oddly familiar, but you couldn't figure out why.

Was he one of Hanma's colleagues? Did you run into him somewhere before? You continued to question yourself about him constantly, trying to figure out who he was.

Your thoughts were distracted midway, when the ding of the elevator sounded. As the doors opened, you saw Hanma standing there with an impatient look on his face. You weren't gone for that long though. Right..?