⟬▻•𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

Two days later, you and Hanma are officially in the Caribbean for your month long vacation.

Hanma called Kisaki to let him know that you both arrived safely. After that, you both just enjoyed yourselves the rest of the time you were there.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝟏 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟏: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡...

The boat arrived in the Caribbean islands about 10 am, while you were still sleeping.

A few hours before, Hanma was already awake. So he was just walking around the yacht that Kisaki lent him, watching the sun as it continued to rise above the horizon.

The two of you had quite the unforgettable night as well. 10 rounds was close to the new record (*𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝟏𝟓 𝟏/𝟐 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 😂).

And man, the Capitan literally had to play loud music in his headphones to block out all the noises you two were making. And even that didn't really help because he could still hear the bumping.

You were pretty sore after last night, so he didn't want to wake you up. It was early anyway so it only made sense.

Around 9 am was the time you woke up. You saw Hanma standing outside watching the water, and wanted to hug him from behind.

Though, that failed miserably when you tried to stand up. Instead, you ended up falling out of the bed and right onto the floor, making a loud thump noise.

This instantly caught Hanna's attention, and he hurried over to you and help you up. "You okay, babe?" He asked worriedly. You nodded yes as he sat you back down on the bed.

"You probably should just stay here for a while until your legs feel better. I know they hurt after how rough I was last night." Hanma explained, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"But I wanna look over at the water..." You whined, holding the blanket over your body. You suddenly remembered you weren't dressed, so you felt a little embarrassed.

"Why, so you could throw up again? Sorry but that's not something I wanna see early in the morning." He replied, adding on a soft laugh.

You pouted and crossed your arms while holding up the blanket against you. "I'm not gonna throw up this time..I just wanna see the sunshine over the water that's all. It's so pretty to look at." You mumbled.

Hanma then carefully picked you up by your waist and put you in his lap. The blanket ended up slipping off so you tried to grab it and cover yourself, but Hanma wouldn't let you.

"Shuji..gimme the blanket..I'm naked and it's cold.." You whined, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Woman, it's 80 degrees outside how the fuck are you cold?" He asked sarcastically.

In truth, he didn't want you to cover yourself. Not at the moment anyway. He was busy admiring your slightly bruised body, one that was bruised because of the many times he's marked you the night before.

You rolled your eyes. "Just gimme the blanket please...?" You begged. Hanma sighed, and pulled the large, thick blanket off the bed and from under him, wrapping it around you.

"There, happy?" He asked again. He had his usual stoic expression, but you could see the disappointment in his eyes.

You nodded. "Yes, very happy." You answered. Hanma then picked you up and carried you bridal style outside so you could look at the water like you wanted.