⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Is y/n out shopping by herself again? C'mon Hanma, didn't I tell you before that that's not good?" Kisaki asked, sitting down at the table.

"Huh, and that's coming from someone who hasn't had a girlfriend since middle school." Hanma replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Anyway, about that...uhm, how do I put this.." He added in a mumbled tone. "I- well..WE broke up yesterday."

Kisaki nearly spilled his drink on himself as he heard such terrible news, and began to press Hanma to clarify in more detail.

"What the hell do you mean?! What happened??" He asked continuously, a look of both shock and despair began to show on his face.

"Well, you know how she's pregnant right? Come to find out that the kid isn't even fucking mine." Hanma answered in an irritable tone.

"So who's is it? Do you know?" Kisaki asked again. Hanma nodded, and took a sip of his drink that he ordered a while before.

"Yeah. It's Ran's." Hanma answered in his irritable tone again. Simply saying Ran's name was more than enough to piss him off.

"No fucking way." Kisaki said, his jaw dropping to the floor.

"Yes way. And she got pregnant around a time where we were at odds with each other." Hanma added.

"Damn man, that's fucked up." Kisaki said, taking another sip of his drink.

The two gentlemen conversed for a bit until it got late. Hanma headed back to the hotel, while Kisaki headed off to a late dinner party he was supposed to be attending.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻• When Hanma got into his hotel room...

He loosened his tie and took off his suit before laying down on the bed that was on the right side of the room. He let out a loud exhausted sigh, staring up at the ceiling.

"It's too damn quiet..." He mumbled, pulling out his phone. He decided to scroll through his messages to see if he could cure his boredom.

When he clicked on the message box, the first chat that popped up, was the one he had with you.

He hesitantly clicked on it, and scrolled all the way to the top. The conversation starts at several months prior to now. He began reading through it, ignoring the pain he felt in his heart.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻• Contact: Bby Girl Y/N...

Date: March 16, 2021 8: 40pm

Y/N: Baaaabe when are you gonna be home???

H: I'll be home in about an hour. Be patient.

Y/N: it's hard to wait!!

H: If you promise to wait like a good girl, I'll make sure you won't

be able to walk for a week.

Y/N: Sounds more like a punishment...but fine! I'll wait!

Date: May 7, 2021 7:30pm

H: Baby get dressed. I have a dinner party tonight. See you in 20.

Y/N: For real??? Okay I'll get ready! Cya when you get here love youu!!~

H: Love you too 😂

Date: July 4, 2021 3:56pm