⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

Although the procedure was only 10 minutes, it felt like 10 hours. Probably due to the anxiety. and how it felt like time had slowed down drastically.

Once it was over, you were brought to another lobby room with other women, who either had the same process, or something different, like a hysterectomy for example.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

After about an hour or two, you were given your clothes back, and was told you could leave. When you left the building out of those double doors, you couldn't help but break down into tears.

It was a regretful decision, one that you were afraid to do to begin with because it was hard, and the idea within itself was looked down upon. You had no idea how your friends, or even Hanma would react if you told any of them what happened.

After a few minutes, you wiped your tears away and walked back to the hotel you were currently staying at, hoping you wouldn't run into Ran or Hanma.

But, little did you know, Rindou was sitting in a restaurant a few buildings away from the clinic you came out of, and watched you walk out.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

▻• 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪...

"What the hell...why was she at the damn clinic?" He mumbled. When he noticed you had disappeared, he immediately made his way to the clinic, and went inside demanding to know what you were in there for.

"Sorry sir, but that's confidential information that we are not allowed to hand over." The receptionist said.

Rindou then leaned against the desk, and slid a thick envelope to the woman. When she opened it and saw a load of money, she looked up all the information she could find.

"Miss Y/n L/n, right? She came in at about 2:15 pm, for the abortion procedure." The lady answered.

Rindou's heart sank. He was at a complete loss for words, and even forgot how to think for a brief moment.

"A-an abortion..? Ah dammit...what's my brother gonna think..??!" He mumbled as he walked away.

He debated with himself about whether or not to tell his older brother about the news up until late evening, when they were supposed to meet at the bar.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

▻• 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢...

You packed your bags and booked a flight back to Japan. The flight was scheduled for later that night.

When you arrived in Japan, you took a taxi back to yours and Hanma's shared apartment. You found a spare key under the rug, unlocked the door, and went inside.

The 'empty house' smell began to fill your nose as the door swung open. As much as you missed being home again, you were sad to have to leave it once more, this time for good.

You called Uki, who immediately came over, and helped you pack everything that belonged to you. Anything that belonged to Hanma, or whatever you both agreed to share, you decided to leave at the apartment.

On the way over to his house, you explained the whole situation to him, but you left out the crucial detail about getting an abortion. Afraid of one of your closest friends' judgement, you decided to wait on telling him that.

"So that's what happened... Well, fuck both of them then. Oh and, you can stay at my place if you want. At least until you can find a place of your own." He said, a soft smile on his face.

"Thank you...I really appreciate it.." You said, leaning your head against the window. You suddenly felt extremely drained, and your eyes became heavy. So you ended up falling asleep without realizing it.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

▻• 𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧...

Ran noticed that Rindou was awfully quiet, compared to his loud talking and obnoxiousness whenever he was drinking. So, out of both curiosity and concern, he decided to ask what was going on with him.

"You're awfully quiet lil' bro. You alright?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine." Rindou answered, gently tapping the side of his drink.

Ran smirked teasingly as he decided that since Rindou won't tell him anything, he'll pester him until he does.

"Are you worried about the next meeting?

"No."

"Then is it a woman?"

"No! What the hell Ran leave me alone!"

"C'mon, you're my little brother. You know you can tell me anyth-"

"Y/N was at the clinic and got an abortion, dammit!! You happy now???!"

Ran was at a loss for words. And within that brief moment, he felt nothing but anger rush over him.

He then grabbed Rindou by his collar, and punched him in the face twice, and yelled at him.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me earlier when you saw her walk out you asshole!!! You should've called me!!!"

Rindou grabbed his older brother's arm to try and get him to let go, but he wouldn't budge.

"Because..I was afraid to tell you in the first place...its not easy to break that kind of news to someone...let alone you of all people." He answered, a tinge of pain in his voice.

"I..also heard from the nurse herself that y/n was planning on going back to Japan.." He muttered.

Ran froze, but eventually he let Rindou go, and the two sat back down as he explained a few more details.

While all of this was going on, Kisaki was sitting in a corner of the bar, far away from the chaotic duo and their dispute. But thanks to their yelling, he was able to find out what was going on, and left to go outside and call Hanma.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭

▻• 𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚...

K: Hanma, I got some info on y/n.

H: On y/n? What could be so important about her that you have to tell it to me?

K: Do you wanna know the intel or not.. (e_e)

H: Okay okay. Lay it on me.

K: Apparently y/n was at the clinic earlier this afternoon, and according to Rindou, she had an abortion.

H: WHAT THE HELL?? IS SHE NUTS??

K: Dude it's not even your kid why do you care all of a sudden?

H: I don't give a shit if the kid ain't mine!! What she did was both cruel and stupid! What the fuck is she thinking??!

K: Not to change the subject, but quit yelling in my ear before you make me go deaf.

H: Sorry not sorry. I can't help that I'm pissed right now. Where is she anyway?

K: Well I overheard Rindou say that she headed back to Japan, which I'll be checking for lat-

H: When's the next flight back to Japan scheduled.

K: The next one is in about a week and a half, Hanma. And I don't think I can get you a flight any sooner..

H: Dammit..I don't wanna wait...

K: Well you're gonna have to.

H: Fine...

-End of Call-

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ...

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭