⟬▻•𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

You went inside the mall and searched for the nearest clothes shop for women. You found one, and went inside to look around.

"Wow..all these dresses are beautiful.." You mumbled. You couldn't decide which you wanted to try on first, until one of the workers came up to you.

"Having trouble deciding? I recommend this blue one right here. It seems like it would look good on you." She said, pulling out the dress she mentioned.

"It is super pretty...I wonder if my boyfriend will like it..." You mumbled quietly. "I'll take it!" You said excitedly.

The lady then brought you over to the register with the dress in hand. "Oh wait! I want these three as well! You said as you went to go grab the dresses.

The woman seemed to be pleased that you were purchasing more than one, as if the store gets very few customers.

You brought the dresses over to the counter and she rang up your stuff. When she announced your total to you, you have her the credit card from Hanma.

When the items were approved, she bagged up the dresses and handed them to you, wishing you a good day.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞...

They were sitting in a small restaurant a few blocks from the mall. Kisaki was busy sipping his tea.

"You seem a bit scatter-brained today, Hanma. Something wrong?" Kisaki asked, placing his cup on the table.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. I just feel like I have a lot to do today. I have a dinner party I need to attend to tonight too." Hanma answered.

Kisaki could hear the frustration in his voice, and even see it in his face. "Wait, I thought I told you to relax for the next couple days until your flight. What the hell happened?" Kisaki asked continuously.

"I wanted to take y/n out today, cuz I almost never let her out the house. I just want today to be good for her so she could get some fresh air."

"But I also have a bunch of paperwork I need to get done to get some people off my back. It's no big deal though." Hanma explained.

"Let me handle the paperwork then. You seem pretty frantic about it. I can see it through your composed looking face." Kisaki replied.

"No no I got it. I just need to hurry up and get this done, attend a dinner party, pack some stuff for the flight and I'll be good."

"I don't wanna do any of the paperwork while I'm on vacation. I already swore to y/n I wouldn't do any work. And I'm trying to make good on that promise." Hanma explained further.

"I get that you're trying to make good on a promise, but you're stressing yourself out in the process. By the time you're done you'll be exhausted."

"Let me handle the paperwork and stuff, I insist. You just go to that dinner party and pack your things for the trip. Better yet, try spending a little more time with your girlfriend, just giving her money to shop with doesn't exactly count." Kisaki said.

Hanma rolled his eyes as he heard the last part, and sighed. Just then, his phone rang and immediately answered it.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚...

"Hello?" (Hanma)

"H-hey, Shuji? Can you come help me? These bags are getting heavy TwT" (you)

"Yeah I'm on my way. Meet me in the food court." (Hanma)

"Okay!!" (You)

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

Hanma then hung up the phone and bid Kisaki goodbye. After he left, he made his way to the mall and to the food court.

When he got there, he quickly found you because of the enormous amount of bags you were carrying. He counted at least 20 bags at most.

"Damn baby, how much did this come up to?" He asked as he started taking some of the bags. "About 150,000 yen total I think." You answered.

Hanma looked shocked. "That much?? That's gotta be a record for you. The stuff here must be cheap." He mumbled.

Though you've been with Hanma for a long time, you couldn't understand why anything that totalled over 10,000 yen was considered 'cheap' to him.

It might be because he gives you so much money you don't know what to do with yourself, or the simple fact you grew up in an average home.

"I wouldn't really call them cheap Shuji. The only reason I was able to get so much stuff is because of all the discounts the stores had. Without them, half of what is on the credit card would be gone.." You replied.

Hanma simply shrugged his shoulders. "I mean I don't really care as long as you're happy. Don't be afraid to ask for anything you might want or need, cuz you know I'll get it for you." He said.

"W-well yeah I know but...I don't want to keep asking for stuff to the point where you start to feel like you're being used, or I become too reliant on you.." You replied.

"I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm used by Kisaki all the time, so I'm used to it." Hanma added.

"Okay but...I feel like using you is the same thing as saying that I don't love you. When...I do..I really really do.." You mumbled.

"You wanna know something? I actually thought that you got with me all those years ago simply cuz I give you good d. I never really thought that you loved me." He added.

You felt annoyed and offended. "If I didn't love you I wouldn't have gotten with you in the first place. Better yet I wouldn't have even taken a second glance in your direction." You growled, rolling your eyes.

"Damn. That's a bit brutal y'know?" Hanma asked. "That's why it's called brutal honesty, Hanma." You replied.

Something then struck a nerve in him. You never call him "Hanma" unless it's in bed, or if you're pissed. It kinda scared him a bit considering the latter.

"Whoa. Did I...do something wrong for you to call me by my last name?" He asked again. By now you two were out of the mall and heading toward the car.

"Yeah you did. Quite a few things that pissed me off actually." You answered in a stern tone.

Hanma's heart dropped. He didn't like it when you were mad at him. Honestly who would?

Hanma sighed. "What did I do this time...?" He asked in an exhausted tone. You rolled your eyes again, and remained silent.

It was one thing if you were mad at him, but the last thing he wants is the silent treatment right now.

"Great so you're gonna ignore me now." He mumbled. "I mean it's something you do to me on the daily for no reason whatsoever, so whats the difference?" You mumbled back sarcastically.

"Wait...what?"

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

(𝟏𝟏𝟔𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬)

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮