⟬▻•𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

"Yeah yeah I know. A drunk woman kept hitting on me and rubbing herself on me. I got annoyed so I left." Hanma answered, placing the plates of food on the counter.

He headed straight for the bedroom so he could shower. Meanwhile, you were curious as to what he brought home.

You counted 6 plates, three of them had your name on it, two belonged to Kisaki, and one belonged to Hanma.

You took the three plates that had your name on it and headed into the living room to open them.

You sat the plates down on the small glass table that rested in the middle of the living room, and took the first one.

You lifted the foil that covered up a top plate, and you could immediately smell a sweet, familiar scent. That fact alone excited you as you continued to unravel the plate.

When the foil was finally off, you took off the top plate that covered the food, and the sweet familiar scent grew stronger, lingering in your nose.

You looked at the plate and saw there was cake. But not just any cake, it was your favorite kind. You could feel your heart fill with happiness as you took a piece and bit into it.

With your mouth full, you set the plate of cake down and picked up the second one.

This one smelled a little more...barbeque-ish. If you wanna call it that, which told you it was some kind of meat.

You could feel your mouth beginning to water, even though it was full of cake. You continued to unravel it like you did the first, and you nearly broke down in tears. It was barbequed chicken.

You've been craving this for the longest, and on top of that, there were ribs too. By now you'd already swallowed the cake you had bit into earlier, and proceeded to bite into a yummy rib, causing your face and fingers to get all messy, but you didn't care.

You were happy to have it, so you continued eating.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻•𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙢𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧...

He had walked into the living room shirtless, with his towel around his waist. His hair was wet, which covered his face a little bit.

Little water drops dropped down his face from his hair, and he didn't mind it of course. He looked hot and he knew he did.

What he wasn't expecting, was to see you devouring a bunch of BBQ ribs and chicken like you hadn't eaten in a day or two. Which you have eaten in that time frame, but still.

"Uh...babe...?" He said, slowly drawing closer. The way your head quickly turned to look at him almost made him laugh.

What really took the cake was the BBQ sauce all over your mouth and cheeks, and the over sized shirt you were wearing that belonged to him was messy as well. On top of that your fingers were covered in it too.

"Y-yes? I'm sorry I went through the food..I only took the ones with my name on it...." You said, looking away.

You peeked at him in the corner of your eye, admiring his toned body. That shortly ended though, because he went into the kitchen to grab a towel to clean you up with.

You struggled to stay still as he wiped your face, trying to push him away with your messy BBQ covered hands.

"C'mon babe hold still so I can get this stuff off.." He said in a complaining tone. "N-no!! I like the BBQ sauce on my face let me be!!" You yelled in a muffled tone as he continued wiping you.

When he was done, he let out an exhausted sigh, relieved that he got it all off, even your fingers. Meanwhile, you sat there pouting. Mad that he ruined your messy fun.

You continued to peek over at his shirtless upper body, your eyebrows furrowed, to at least try to make it seem like you were still mad while you peeked over.

You could see small droplets of water running down his abs, and his sexy six pack appeared shiny in the living room light.

When you realized that he noticed you staring, you averted your gaze, your face red from embarrassment.

He then proceeded to reach behind his back, like he was about to grab something. "Oh yeah...I found this in the bathroom trash can when I came out the shower." He said, pulling out a positive pregnancy test from behind him.

"This is just one of many that I found in our room. And I found one under the bed for some reason. So, care to explain?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

You felt your heart drop. The pit of despair growing bigger and darker in your mind. You didn't know how to answer. And on top of that you forgot to hide the tests properly.

"I-I..u-uhm.." You stuttered, looking down at the ground, a look of horror on your face.

"Well? I'm waitin' for an answer y/n." Hanma said, this time a little more demanding. His shiny golden eyes piercing through you like glass, with a tinge of anger.

Your heart was beating so loud you couldn't even think straight, causing you to blurt out. "I-I'm sorry! I took a few last month and a few more today...I didn't wanna tell you anything because you said you didn't want kids!! A-and..and..." You trailed off again.

"And when I found out I was pregnant last month I got scared..that..that you might leave me.." You mumbled. You could feel tears start to fill your eyes as you spoke.

You kind of already had abandonment issues from the past, as your family had turned their backs on you a long time ago, so Hanma and your friends were really all you had.

Hanma sighed. His eyes softening at the sight of your sad, horrified face. "Okay, so yeah I don't really want kids. I'm not that mad at you for keeping this from me. But still, as the father I have the right to know." He explained, giving you a comforting hug.

You could feel the tears run down your cheeks as you took in his 'fresh-out-of-the-shower' scent. It was relaxing, though you struggled to calm yourself down, and you bursted into tears.

"Shhh hey it's okay...I'm not blaming you or anything. Calm down alright? We'll figure this out." He whispered in a comforting tone.

He let you go and wiped your tears away with his thumb as he placed a hand on your cheek. "You look adorable when you cry, y'know that?" He said, a soft smile on his face.

You felt your cheeks lightly heat up and become a shade of pink. You rubbed your eyes the way a baby would when it's tired. "S-shut up Shuji..." You mumbled.

He quietly laughed as he gave you another hug, and a kiss on the forehead.

"Alright alright, I'll stop teasing. Little cutie.~"

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

(𝟏𝟏𝟗𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬)

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮