EPILOGUE

To my soturis, once again, allow me to express my gratitude by staying with me towards this journey, We've already completed the third road. It's been nice to have you with me. I hope we see each other again in the next installation of Noble Series, this is Ns3 Ruling that Viscount last episode, bidding a warm goodbye to you all, I hope you enjoyed reading this one.

___________

"Atreus Ludvik Safronov,"

I opened my eyes and removed the book in my face. "What now?"

Tumayo ako mula sa sofa na kinahihigaan ko saka nilapag ang libro sa mesa, humarap ako sa tumawag sa'kin, just one of my friend, bumalik ako sa pagkakaupo sa sofa at sinalinan ng ice cube at whiskey ang baso.

I leaned my back on the chair, resting my hand on the arm rest at the top, I glance back at my friend who's fumming mad.

"Someone is looking for you outside, Another woman. Sino sino na naman ba pinag laruan mo?" Problemado at naka pamewang n'yang saad.

I shake my head. "I don't know, I lost count." I replied, truth.

Itinaas ko ang mga paa at nilapag sa table saka pumikit, I brought the glass in my lips before sipping on it, closing my eyes to relax just for a moment, I heard him heaved a deep sighed before leaving. He already thought he wouldn't get a nice answer from me.

Inubos ko ang isang baso ng whiskey sa kamay ko bago ko ito binalik sa table, I craned my neck from left to right to do some stretching as I stood up, I looked at my watch to check the time.

"Time to go." I mumbled as I grabbed my jacket and went outside.

Bumaba ako ng opisina ko saka naglakad lakad palabas hangang marating ko ang exit, malapit lang ang restaurant na pupuntahan ko kaya naglakad na lamang ako.

Nang makarating ako roon ay saktong kababa lang din ng isa sa mga kasama ko, lumapit ito sa'kin at tinapik ako sa balikat at saka kami nag fist bump, papasok na kami ng bigla kaming may marinig na ingay.

We both looked at the other side of the road, a woman wearing a fitted leather jean, and a black turtle neck paired with a leather jacket, a cap and a small microphone on her ear, with a badge of a company in her shirt.

The man stopped, he pointed the woman, probably mumbling who is she, the woman didn't flinched, neither she blinked, it was as if she's made of ice, the aura I can feel from the distance was intimidating. a heavy one.

The woman showed her a rectangular card, prolly her I'd or something, the man turned his back ready to leave when she knocked him off using a one light kick, the man dropped down on the ground.

My jaw dropped at the sight, how can a woman kick so easy like that. I heard my friend gasped with me.

"Imagine cheating on a girl like that, you'll end up getting beaten so hard or you'll get yourself killed." My friend beside me who's also watching the scene intently said.

I nodded too. He has some point. We watched as another Fbi car parked on their direction, pinatayo nila ang lalaki na nasa sahig na ngayon ay may posas na, wow she's fast. The two mens bowed at the woman earlier, she only nodded briefly.

She started walking on the motorcycle not far from us, she's walking while talking over the microphone on her ear, she's pressing it while saying a report, she gets on the high motorcycle swiftly, putting her helmet before starting her engine and following the Fbi car who just moved.

"She's a top FBI agent, known as the vipher of justice, she solves everything without any problems, she's always on the right side, and she also mastered different fighting techniques and Is already on the black level of kung fu, she's not an easy woman to get if you're thinking to." Someone patted my shoulder looking at the direction the woman take.