CHAPTER 26

I crossed my legs. "Madame, You should have lived your life better." I started.

She's now struggling, nakahawak s'ya sa ulo n'ya, parang nababaliw habang naka upo, I never thought she will be scared like this, it's already twenty minutes since I started scaring her, and it's all worth it I guess.

I stood up, naglakad ako palapit sa kanya, huminto ako sa may gilid n'ya at yumuko ng kaunti habang nakahawak ang palad ko sa kanyang kaliwang balikat, nanigas s'ya sa kanyang kinauupuan.

"Madame tell me, why did you do it? Hmm?" I whispered, asking her.

She trembled. "I... i," she was so dazed that she cannot even speak any words.

I stood up straight, "Madame, Will you believe if I say, A descendant from the dead family came back alive from the grave you put her?" I smiled while asking her.

Of course you wouldn't, you're only a coward person.

"How... H-how c-can someone escape that... Everything was planned..."

I laughed. "Oh my god, this is so funny." Wait, did I just got Khaleesi's attitude whenever she pick a fight?

Well I guess, it's only natural bond in between us, If Khaleesi is here she would laugh, or maybe cry from laughing.

Pinunasan ko ang gilid ng mata ko, naiiyak na ata ako sa katawan.

"Madame, are you curious how I survived?" I asked with a challenging tone.

I tilted my head. "While you enjoy these things I suffered, While you drink wine I drink rain, while you sleep in comfortable bed I sleep in the road without anything, while you fucking enjoy being rich I was homeless, while you enjoy being chased by the paparazzi, I am making my way to live away from the people who want to sold me, I resented everyone even the god for making me experience like this," I gripped her jaw tight that she struggled from backing away. "Everything was all your fault, your greed, your jealousy, your existence disgust me." I said so cold, that I didn't even remember since when did the last time I used this voice.

I let her go, I walked to the vase and picked the flower on it, I faced her, she's scared at me.

"I, The only descendant of Makara, will pave your way to hell, I will destroy everything you have, I will crushed your body and soul, until there's no left but the void in my heart, Just you wait, I will make sure you will remember the family who treated you with so warmth and respect." I crushed the petals in my hand and let go of it.

"Stop! Stop! I didn't... I didn't do it... Please believe me..."

I laughed. "Did you believe my father when he said he was innocent? Did you? Hmm? Madame? Did you?" I asked.

When she didn't speak, unable to, she looked down, closing her hands, intertwining it trying to calm herself, she didn't even notice that I already exited the door.

She wouldn't know me, Cheyuna was she thought who played with her, Cheyuna is wearing a fox fur coat just like me, and she also have a short hair, she didn't see my face clearly, I made sure of that.

Today, I will play everyone who did wrong to me like a cards in a casino, but sadly I am not the player, I am the master.

I clicked my fingers as I hummed while walking downstairs, I turned around to see if anyone is following me, and I've seen none, I looked at my watch to see what time is it, it's almost twelve, and I still haven't eaten anything.

Sumakay ako sa motor ko at humarurot ng takbo papunta sa apartment ko, madilim at tahimik ang kalsada, para sa mga tao, delikado na ang ganitong oras, marami rin akong nadadaanang tindahan na may mga tambay, napapatingin sila sa gawi ko, sa motor ko.