CHAPTER 2

Sumunod kami sa kanya hangang sa makarating kami sa pinaka dulong kwarto, Pumasok s'ya kaya naman ay sumunod na rin kami, Malaki ang kwarto pagkapasok pa lang namin, Tumayo ang tatlong lalaki na naka upo sa may pahabang mesa upang batiin kami.

"Agent Svetha," The man greeted as we shake our hands.

"Alberca." I said with light tone.

"Atty. Iverson." He greeted Khaleesi beside me they shake their hands too.

We take the seats that are vacant for us, Khaleesi drop her hand on the table as we waited for them to finally settle down. A man cleared his throat before pulling the chair in front of us.

As the other mens finally settled, A man opened the brief case, Pulling the documents we need for the case we're handling.

"These are the documents you're asking for. We settled as you texted." He gave us a tight smile, a knowing look.

"Hmm, Let me see then." Khaleese replied.

Nang kukuhanin na ni Khaleesi ang brief case ay biglang hinila pabalik ng dalawa ito, palayo sa amin saka kami muling nginitian, The other mens cleared their throats.

Kumunot ang noo ni Khaleesi habang ako naman ay nanatiling tahimik at pinapanood sila.

"What's the matter you said you're settling with us." Khaleesi uttered, her brow arched.

The mens in front of us laughed.

"Of course that's how we settled in texts, but..." He looked at me. "We want you to do something for us in exchange of these documents." He completed.

Khaleesi stood up slamming her hands on the table as she glance at the mens.

"Are you fucking with us?" Khaleesi exclaimed.

A man shake his head. "Of course no, Attorney, we just want something in return." And then he looked at me, I gave him a blank look.

Tumingin din sa'kin si Khaleesi asking me for any response. The other mens was also looking at me, now I have their attentions.

"What do you the gentlemens want me to do for them?" I asked.

The man smiled genuinely. "I want you to close the rape case, Our sons was involved." He informed.

A rape case. Interesting.

I shake my head lightly. "A rape case?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes, The team under yours was forcing our sons to admit it," Alberca started.

The other man sighed. "We know our sons cannot do such thing." He added.

"That's indeed true, they're frame up!" The man they're with exclaimed.

Khaleesi started pulling out her phone, Typing something on it. I continued listening to their rants about how their sons fucked up.

Nang matapos silang mag salita ay muli silang tumingin sa'kin, I crossed my legs as I started thinking about the situation. Ngumiti ang mga lalaki sa'kin na parang sigurado silang papayag ako sa deal na nilapag nila.

A rape case for a rape case helpful documents.

Khaleesi leaned down to my ear. "Kaito said we shouldn't agree with their terms." She whispered just enough for us to hear both.

I looked at her shortly before looking at the mens again.

"Where are your sons when the raping happened?" I asked calmly.

"They're at my son's party." The other man sitting on the right replied.

"And the girl, is she also there?"