Chap. 12

Again... Sorry for the long wait. But here's the new chapter. Hope you enjoy

~Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music~ Ronald Reagan

The rest of school went by pretty quick I was already walking to my car. It wasn't really surprising to see the normal three weirdos who managed to bother me on a daily basis nowadays, standing near my car.

"Hey Skye." Fabien greeted.

I fist pounded him, "Hey, little bro." I jumped up and down and faced Sarah and Lolo, "Tomorrow's Friday!" I yelled.

"Someone's too excited." Lolo joked.

"Hey, if you had a week like me, you wouldn't be joking." I smirked.

"True." He shrugged.

The four of us stood there for a couple minutes, then began to leave. Sarah yelled across the lot, "We'l see you tomorrow, guys!"

"For sure!" I yelled back. Fabien and I got in my car and started heading back home.

I parked in the driveway, and the both of us made our way to the front door. He was a step in front of me, so once he got there first, he unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Hey guys!" Uncle Vic greeted. He was in the living room. We just said "hi" back. I still had to ask him if Sarah and Lolo could come over on Saturday.

I'll just do it now.

I dropped my bag on the couch near Uncle Vic.

"Uh, Uncle?" I muttered.

"Skye?" He looked up from the piece of paper he was reading.

"Is..." I hesitated a little, "Izzihkayfhvcuplfrnzorstday?" I said quickly.

"Huh?" He gaped.

I breathed, "Is it okay, if I have a couple friends over on Saturday?"

"Depends on what you mean by a couple."

"Two."

"Who are they? What are their names?"

"Sarah Fuller, Lawrence Griffin."

"Same grade?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Fabien knows them?"

"Yes, Sir." The kid knows all my friends, he doesn't know how to make friends his own age.

"Okay." He smiled, after thinking about it, "I think that can happen."

"Okay." I sighed.

"What are you planning on doing?"

"I uhm..." Dammit.

"Skye?" He folded the paper, and focused his full attention to me.

"They know." I mumbled, twiddling my thumbs.

"Know what?"

"That I can play..."

"They do?" He sounds surprised.

All I did was nod. However, the next sound I heard was something I wasn't expecting. He laughed.

I snapped my head back up, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, Skye. I'm just surprised that you finally let some people into that part of your life. Dominic and Patrick told me that you were keeping yourself hidden from everyone."