03

WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.03 Tangled up in blue

&

01.04 Girl in New Orleans

━━━━━━━━━━

"NO, SILLY GIRL." Rebekah gently shoves Aidynn away from the knife and cutting board, replacing her position at the counter. "I've got it."

"I'm capable of cutting fruit."

"You are not." The blonde sasses as she dices some watermelon to mix with the pears and apples in the small bowl. "I know if my brother were here, he'd baby you worse."

The hybrid sips her cool water at the mention of her beloved, a familar ache in her heart. "You think?"

"Of course, Kol was a maniac but he loved you dearly."

"How do you know this? You two have heart to heart?"

"No, not exactly but actions over words, sweets." The vampire says and hands her the bowl. "Here. Oh, Nik's emerged from his study, finally."

"Oh, joy." The siphon plops a cube of watermelon into her mouth as they saunter into the parlor where Aidynn falls onto the sofa.

"Good morning, sister." The Original greets the hybrid who nods in confusion before he turns to the blonde woman smugly. "Rebekah."

"I cannot believe you disposed of those dead vampire's without me." She whines at her brother who is leaning on the door frame. "You know how I love to set things on fire."

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?" He questions before cutting in again. "Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant hybrid carrying my baby brother's child."

"I'm not-"

"Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of unclely duties towards whatever's cooking in Aidynn's tum."

"Gee, thanks." She quips, tossing a piece of pear in her mouth.

"Well, it's the truth!" Rebekah huffs. "Kol was an Original vampire, and your soulmate, you're a siphoning witch and werewolf."

"Let's not forget, Kol, like you all, carried the witch gene but he actually tapped into it unlike you guys. So, it's possible this hybrid will be having the first hybrid of three creatures–a tribrid."

"Oh, bloody hell." The Mikaelson man breathes as the Marshall enters.

"And the werewolf would like to know what the plan is."