39

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

03.20 Where nothing stays buried

━━━━━━━━━━

"AH!" In rage, Kol screams in the empty bar, swiping and throwing chairs, keeping many feet from Aidynn who's laying on beside bar, motionless. He swipes glass decor from the table, panting as tears slide down his face down his neck, his eyes staring at Aidynn before subconsciously moving to her, sliding down the bar and lifting her head, kissing her hair softly. He sobs, holding her on his lap as her phone blows up with calls.

He kisses her head as footfalls grow closer, seeing Marcel who inhales sharply, and Kol lays her head down on the bunched up jacket, standing to face the tearful vampire. "What are you doing here?" The Mikaelson opens his mouth to answer but all words are lost, the Gerard gasps moving to kneel beside the Parker's limp body as he cries.

He'd just seen her a about four hours ago, hugged her a few hours ago, and she was fine. Sad but fine. She was supposed to call him an hour ago, but she didn't nor did she answer his many text and calls. With a broken heart, he know understands why.

Letting all his tears fall, Kol shakily states; "The Ancestors had a hold of me. I-I was out of my head. I never would've hurt her. And I tried to make it stop, I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!" The vampire slowly stands, turning to the brunet, using his vampiric strength to shove him back and punch him to the ground where the Original stays. Pitifully, Kol slumps on the ground on his side, no fight left in his body as he cries with his head pressing the wood floor. "I loved her. I swear I did."

Marcel gazes at Aidynn's body, his thoughts racing a million miles her second. He demands; "Get up. Get up." The Mikaelson rises, his body trembling with unreleased sobs. "This is New Orleans, witch spirits can be brought back from the dead so that is exactly what we are going to do!"

"She didn't practice Ancestral magic, Marcel."

"No, but she was born here, on this soil, that I know is a fact since I was with Maya that day." The man informs, his voice growing louding. "We are going to bring her back!"

"We'd need a witch for that." Kol notifies and Marcel whips his phone out, dialing a number over and over with vigor, as soon as he answers he rushes out what happened and Vincent raced over, examining the paling body of the hybrid.

"Alright, we gotta get her consecrated right now if we don't we can't even attempt to get her back."

Kol's chest clenches in fear, butting in; "We can't consecrate her."

"Now what the hell are you talkin' about?" Marcel turns to him, emotions churning his stomach.

The Mikaelson steps forward, notifying; "The Ancestors despise Aidynn. If we consecrate her, she'll wake up in their domain and they will destroy her."