20

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

02.14 I love you, goodbye

━━━━━━━━━━

AIDYNN ROLLS HER EYES AS SHE HEARS KLAUS AND HAYLEY ARGUING ABOUT WEDDING PLANS. She snickers when hearing Hayley say; "Do not manage me! I have every right-"

"Hayley, you're getting married today. Act like an adult for on-"

That's all she hears from Klaus as the bedroom door is opened and closed and her phone is snatched from her hand and tossed on the bed. "Excuse me!"

"Sorry, Angel, but we have breakfast plans." The witch tells her as he sits a bag of muffins and a tray of piping hot coffees in front of her on the balcony table, music playing lightly in the background. "I figured we needed to be here in case anything happens."

"It already is." She giggles, pulling a chocolate muffin out. "Didn't you hear the married couple in the other room?"

"No, I do not have sensitive hearing anymore." He jokes as he grabs a blueberry muffin.

"Right but they're extra loud." She points out as she sighs crestfallenly. "I can't believe he left."

"Maybe he had other reasons, darling." Kol says before shaking his head at her glare. "Or not. No, he's just left, you're right."

Her eyes jokingly roll. "Kiss ass."

"Only for you, Angel." He jokes before turning serious. "I'd like if you'd help me with something."

"And that is?"

"The dagger." Kol whispers as she pauses mid-bite. "It's only for emergencies, you know."

"I do but I feel like I'm betraying him."

He shrugs, pulling a small vile of blood from his jacket. "He doesn't have to know you helped. This is Ms. Claire's blood so we can get in the tomb, will you help me, love?"

Her eyes narrow in thought. "Emergencies only?"

"Only ever, I promise."

She nods. "After I eat."

"Obviously, I don't wish to deal with a cranky hybrid all day."

"Watch it."

"Yes, ma'am." he jokes. An hour later the couple stands in the Claire tomb preparing. "Are you ready?"

"I don't know, I've never done anything like this, ever." The Parker joins his side

"Well, I've never actually completed the spell itself." He tells her before walking to grab the silver dagger. "Then, I've never had an accomplice quite as powerful nor as beautiful as you."