09

A/N: I AGED DAVINA UP FOR THE PLOT!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.15 Le grand guignol

&

01.17 Moon over Bourbon street

━━━━━━━━━━

EVENTUALLY, MARCEL, ELIJAH, AIDYNN, AND HAYLEY FOUND KLAUS AND REBEKAH–AFTER A TON OF SLEUTHING. Apparently, Rebekah and Marcel had called Mikael, and Klaus was fuming. He went for Rebekah but Elijah stabbed Klaus with Papa Tunde's blade so that Marcel and Rebekah could run for the hills. They also found out Celeste casted the Crescent curse so Aidynn had the bright idea for her and Hayley to kidnap her. Aidynn used some mix of herbs to knock her out and they dragged her into the car, then left for the bayou where Eve was waiting for them.

The hybrid with the help of the untriggered werewolf tied the witch to a tree, smacking a piece of duct tape onto her mouth, then locking her in a salt circle before going into the shack with Hayley and sleeping. That morning the women woke up and went outside to see Sabine or Celeste sagging against the tree. Eve and Hayley carry shotguns while Aidynn has herbs in her palm.

"So, what's this? Payback? Look, I'm sorry I tricked you, I wasn't after you. Either of you." The witch explains to them after the Marshall ripped the tapw off.

"What?" Eve begins as the many wolves around the women snarl. "We were just collateral damage? You almost burned them, Jackson, and Ashton alive in that Plantation fire."

The witch shifts and the wolf lets off a reckless shot. "Careful, Sabine or Celeste, or whatever you like to call yourself. Sudden moves make me jumpy."

"And me homicidal." The Parker smirks.

"What, you gonna kill me?"

"Nope. Obviously, we all know better." The hybrid states as she tosses some herbs onto the salt line, the witch cries in pain. "We know all about your game, offing yourself and body jumping. We can't kill you, that doesn't mean I can't rip all your intestines out and heal you with a spell. Then do it over and over and over again. That pain you felt, that's what happens if you're bad, if you're good I'll get you some water. Choice is yours."

"Try hexing us and our friend Eve here will kneecap you, go for her and then, well, we'll really make it hurt." The Marshall tells.

"So...what do you want?"

"In the 90's you had the body of a witch named Brynn Deveraux, remember her?" The witch only blinks as Hayley adds: "Marcel had her, you, put a curse on a line of werewolves so that they only turn human on a full moon."

"I see. Yes, that was me."

"No shit, we knew that, dumbass. What do you think you're here for, bingo night?" Aidynn scoffs and the woman rolls her eyes.