06

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.08 River in reverse
&
01.09 Reigning pain in New Orleans

━━━━━━━━━━

AIDYNN WINCES AS HER COMB YANKS AT HER WET HAIR. She had just gotten out of the shower and dressed in a pair of camouflage cargo pants with a black bodysuit that kind of showed her slight bump with some sky blue socks. It's paired with her pendant and four rings; two on each thumb and each middle finger. She has on some blue mascara and some eyeliner paired with some cherry chapstick. A familiar smell hits her nose and she all but swan dives down the stairs as she stops in the dining room where Rebekah is sitting as Klaus bites into a compelled woman's wrist. "Where are they?"

"Pardon me?"

"I smell beignets and I want beignets."

The Mikaelson man smirks as he holds the woman's hand over a cup, nodding at the side of the table. "There. Blueberry and normal."

"Yum, beignets." Aidynn piles three beignets on her plate, two blueberry and one regular, she drizzles some caramel sauce on the side and adds some cut papaya.

Aidynn pours a cup of coffee to pair with her glass of orange juice as Klaus inquires; "Rebekah, have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?"

"No, should I have?"

"He's been mysteriously silent, avoiding me, some might say. I thought, perhaps, he may have whispered reasons in your ear along with all of those sweet nothings."

The Parker chokes on a blueberry before whipping her head towards the blonde woman. "You fucked Marcel? The Marcel we've been plotting against?"

The vampire gulps with a nod. "Yeah, so?"

"Good on you not lettin' Klaus know your next move." She giggles at that before sipping her juice.

"If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you."

The Original plops down on the chair next to the hybrid and across from his baby sister. "Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes. 'My saintly, noble brother lies writhing in agony in the bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite when just one to two drops of his blood could ease his pain.'"

"You're a class A dick, you know?" The Parker questions as Rebekah smiles falsely.

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie waiting for Elijah's healthy return."

"Oh, come on, Rebekah. You've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it."

"Off with his head." She mimics jokingly as she dips her beignet in some sauce.

Rebekah sighs; "Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth."