11

WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.20 A closer walk with thee

━━━━━━━━━━

AIDYNN WALKS INTO THE BIG HOUSE WITH A SMILE. In her arms are a few bags of unknown things, she calls into the house; "I'm home!"

"In here, Angel!"

The Parker smiles at the sight of small toys littering the carpeted hallway floors before she enters the living room to see her Mikaelson pacing beside the unlit fireplace with a baby dressed in blue on his hip. She kisses the man's lips before pressing a kiss to the child's cheek. "Isn't this a sight?"

"Yes, well, not only were we waiting on you but our eldest will be home from school shortly. How was your trip, Angel?"

"Wonderful, I got my nails done and a massage and tasted wines. I would've loved to do those things with you, though."

"Ooh, perhaps I'll call Bekah and have her watch our little troublemakers." He whispers to her with a smirk, mischief in his brown eyes. "That way I can have my gorgeous wife all to myself for an evening."

She takes the baby and props him on her hip with a dopey smile. "Perhaps your wife would like that."

"I love you, Angel. So very much." He states seriously, a hint of sadness in his tone, which makes her eyebrows furrow at the shift of tone.

The Parker smiles at him, looking up into his eyes as she laces their fingers together. "I love you, Kol. So much. I don't think I'll ever stop."

He only smiles at her, a few tears in his eyes as he grasps her cheeks and kisses her forehead slowly, delicately, as if she'd break like glass at a firm touch.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Aidynn was off all morning since she woke up; she didn't eat or talk, she just sat with a blank look. The dream, she had yet to tell anyone about, was gnawing at her. Maybe it was her mind trying to soothe her worry by showing her something happy, or something. She didn't know even as Hayley drove them into the Quarter and they arrived at Rousseau's where tons of music is heard.

"Hey, C-" The blonde walks right past the wolf and hybrid, making the hybrid glare at her back. "Rude...but understandable. Oh, there's Elijah and Klaus."

The hybrid nears the table and plops beside Klaus as he mutters: "Seems rather uncivil to laugh and dance around the body of a loved one. Hello, Aidynn."

"Ms. Parker." The brunet Mikaelson nods in greeting as he pops open a bottle.

"Hey, guys."

"Yes, far better to practice your process of grief, Niklaus. Denial, rage, and hoarding coffins in basements." Aidynn snickers just as Hayley sits in the seat next to Elijah, he warns: "I will warn you, Hayley; Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today."