07

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.11 près moi, Le Déluge

&
01.12 Dance back from the dead

━━━━━━━━━━

AIDYNN WAS FEELING ILL WHICH MADE HER ANGRY, WHICH IS WHY SHE WAS IN HER ROOM ALL DAY WHILST ELIJAH, KLAUS, AND MARCEL GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY A TEENAGER. She did wear a white dress and sat on the balcony while reading a grimoire from Kol's shelf, listening to the music and festivities for the Casket Girl parade. Although, she did smack the dog shit out of Klaus for poisoning Davina and Tim, even if the witch did come back, shouting at him about how they were kids no matter the offense they commit. He only blankly stared at her whilst sipping a neat bourbon, she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Aidynn fell asleep that night with the balcony doors open after munching on some double pepperoni and olive pizza, the only thing she was craving along with vinegar fries.  She woke up and got ready with a ponytail, black leggings, and a dark green Henley that smelt of Kol. She cooked and munched on chocolate chip waffles with blueberries and cantaloupe and whipped cream with a cup of steaming mug of tea. Elijah informed her as she ate of the new matter at hand; Davina was drawing the eldest Original's murdered lover, Celeste Dubois, which is why she was relaxed on the couch with charcoal drawings laid out on the table as Elijah tells them all a story of sorts.

"The Italian's call them Strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them Aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from they called them Hexa, and here, we call them witch. Over the centuries empires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally they have been a force to be reckoned with. They're ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all powerful witch until Davina."

The blond man butts in; "Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection. Your Celeste was quite beautiful. And a portant on evil according to our volatile artist in residence."

"Yes, perhaps, Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day. But she's been dead for two-hundred years, I don't understand why all these sketches now."

Elijah sits beside the Parker as Klaus plops in a chair across from her, mumbling; "Why does any witch do anything? Ah, Aidynn!"

He waves his hand to rid of the burning sensation she sent at him with a cruel smile. "Serves you right."

He rolls his eyes at her before a large crash is heard, then another shattering sound. "Ah, that's going well."

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one, true love was not the most splendid idea." The brunet brother tells the blond.

"Well, are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus sarcastically questions.

"Give me a month." Elijah states slyly. "I'll get you a list."