32

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

03.11 Wild at heart

━━━━━━━━━━

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"Yes, don't mock me!" The witch whines to the hybrid who cackles.

"B-But you said-"

"That my heart feels like a dragon, I know what I said." Davina rolls her eyes as she, Ashton, and Aidynn walk along the Cauldron with the Saint's hands being occupied with her mom and aunt's hands as she waddles between them in her warm coat.

"At twelve and a half weeks, heartburn is normal." Aidynn tells her, nodding downwards. "Trust me, I know. I basically lived on Tums."

Ashton snickers at something while Davina holds his hand, tugging the wolf with her and the hybrid to a stand. "Hi, do you have any angelica flower?" Davina inquires, only to be ignored. "Ok, I know I've been shunned but you can at least look at me."

When the woman doesn't, Davina's eyes welled with tears as she walks away, Aidynn growling at the woman before swiping Saint up onto her hip and moving with her. They stop when they hear someone say; "Hello! I am in the market for some angelica."

"Maybe you've heard of it? Yes, no, maybe so?" Ashton scoffs.

Still silent, Josh sasses at the bitchy witch. "Ok, follow up question, do you happen to have any kind of comment box or complaint hotline 'cause I got a few thoughts on your customer service that, trust me, you do not want to end up on Yelp."

Aidynn snorts, which makes Saint giggle as Davina says; "Josh, Ash, let's just go."

"Ok, you know what, fine." The vampire huffs as he leans down and grabs a handful of oils. "But I'm takin' these!"

"Yeah, him!" The Woods' hands shoot up innocently and the Claire interlocks their hands and pulls him along. "What? I'm jokin'."

"You guys didn't need to do that."

Ashton tosses his arm over her shoulder, hugging their sides together. "I was just defending your and our baby's glorious honor."

"Shut up, dork." She blushes as Josh falls in step with Aidynn behind the couple.

"Ok, switching topics; Davina, I called, like, a million times, it's enough to make a guy feel, I dunno, shunned or something." he states and the Parker winces, switching Saint on her hips as the toddler points at the sky and babbles. "Sorry, too soon?"

"No shit." Aidynn adjusts the bag on her shoulder so Saint's semi-resting on the soft fabric.

Picking up her pace so she dragging her werewolf, the brunette tells him; "Josh, I'm sorry I haven't called you back it's things have been really-"