33

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

03.13 Heart shaped box

━━━━━━━━━━

SAINT CRAWLS ONTO THE COUCH, WRAPPING HER LITTLE ARMS AROUND HER SLEEPING MOM. The toddler nuzzles her head into Aidynn's shoulder, looking at the T.V. that's playing Loony Tunes. Aidynn shifts, hugging Saint as she yawns. "Oh, hey, Peanut."

"Hi, mama." She mutters sleepily, both of them having a rough few days what with Aidynn going into the Strix coven and reporting things to Klaus or Elijah, Aurora getting the White Oak, and Marcel leading the Strix. Aidynn also couldn't sleep after Ariane's ghost speaking to her about Kol facing a 'fate worse than death' if she didn't help him. No pressure or anything.

"Peanut, you want some food?"

"Yum yums." She nods, engrossed in the T.V. as she chews on her index finger.

Aidynn nods, fixing her bun as she rises and goes into the kitchen. She pops some bread in the toaster as she pulls out some jelly, taking the hot bread and spreading before eating the crusts she eats. Adding some cut black berries in with yogurt and some breast milk in a bottle Aidynn had saved from when she stopped pumping and feeding a few weeks ago. Saint is quickly placed in her seat and eats her breakfast while Aidynn packs a few boxes of snacks and drinks for the day along with diapers, toys, a blanket, and an extra pair of clothes.

She washes Saint of stickiness before dressing her in a green crew neck with a smiley face, some black leggings tucked in her boots, her hair in two small buns on her head that have ribbons on them, and her bracelet and necklace.

Aidynn dresses herself in a pair of jeans, a black pair of high-waisted jeans with rips in the knees and a brand-new white crew neck with an embroidered blue 'P' on the front, her heeled boots cover her purple socks, and she has on her pendant on her neck and the sapphire earrings Kol got her on. Her hair is in a half-up half-down Dutch crown braid with wisps framing her face. She has on minimalistic makeup and her nails are oval shaped nails with blue and white tips.

Soon enough, Saint is at Dillion's since Davina and Ashton are out of town on a mini vacation before their lives change for good and Aidynn is in the witch house, ignoring the other girls as she looks over the spells she hung on some rope. She's read over Davina's work on Esther's magic so much it's practically memorized.

"Why aren't you working with the other girls?" Aya queries from behind the hybrid since she just walked in the room.

The Parker's shoulders rise and fall uncaringly as she says; "They're powerful but they're toddlers in a nursing home, they're slowing me down. I've read Esther's grimoire cover to cover and even read another witch's notes on breakin' the link. Now, I know more about breaking the sire line link than any other living witch."