12

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.21 The battle of New Orleans

&

01.22 From a cradle to a grave

━━━━━━━━━━

DUE TO KLAUS, THE THREE WOLVES ARE DRIVING DOWN THE EMPTY ROAD EXTREMELY LATE AT NIGHT. Jackson driving, Ashton in the back with the bag of stones, and Oliver in the passenger. The blond scoffs. "Lotta drivin' for a bag of rocks."

"A bag of rocks that could free us from turnin' once a month." The brown-eyed wolf argues from the back.

"We'll be in the Quarter by dawn." Their Alpha intervenes.

"You sure the hybrid will do his part?"

"Hayley and Aidynn will make sure of that." Jackson smirks and Ashton chuckles.

The wolf beside him huffs: "Yeah, I forgot your fiances' got him wrapped around their fingers."

"You know, Oliver, we love you like a brother-"

"But if you don't lay off Hayley and Aidynn, we gon' have a problem. Hayley may be my betrothed but Aidynn's my baby cousin."

"And my betrothed."

"Which I hate." Jackson scoffs; the idea of his best friend and baby cousin married twisted his stomach in knots.

"Better than that Original she loves even if he's dead." The blond chuckles. "What's his name again? Kai?"

"Kai's her dad's name, dumbass. His name is Kol." Ashton snaps before looking down in pain, knowing the man's words were true; Aidynn Parker would love Kol Mikaelson until the day she died and beyond.

The blond stares ahead at the road blocked with cars and flashing lights. "Pay attention, Romeo's."

"Alright, relax, we ain't done anything." The Kenner says as he slows.

"Is it just me who thinks it's a little suspicious that all these po-po's are out here this late?"

"Evenin' officers!" The wolf sticks his head out the window

"Step out of the car, all of you."

"What's this about?"

All cops pull their guns as a few vampires walk up, one in particular smirks: "I think you should do what the man says. Before things take a nasty turn that Aidynn would kill us all for."

"What do you care about my cousin?"

"Same as I care about Maya."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.