05

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

01.07 Bloodletting

━━━━━━━━━━

"LET ME GO, YOU UNSWALLOWED CUMSHOT!"

"Aidynn, scream all you want but as long as those cuffs are on, you're useless." Tyler Lockwood slams her and a zip-tied Hayley down on the porch. "And no one's comin' to help you."

"Where are we?"

"The armpit of Louisiana."

Aidynn gapes as she looks around, it'd been so long which explains why she got the wrong location, which she wasn't planning on telling Hayley about. The hybrid flinches back when he pulls a knife out as the wolf questions: "What're you gonna do with that?"

He points it at her face. "Depends on you."

He cuts her feet zip ties and Aidynn's as the Parker starts. "Hey, you attacked us, remember? In our own backyard, nonetheless."

"It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'. You both are shacked up in a mansion with that psycho..." He turns to the Marshall. "A long way from the girl I met in the Appalachians–helpin' other werewolves. "

"Tyler, I'm sorry but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you."

"You mean, like how Aidynn's pregnant." He shakes his head in disbelief. "A hybrid baby. Yeah. I know all about it. I've been roamin' around the bayou askin' questions about you both. Let me tell you what I learned."

"Don't touch us, you prick!"

He yanks the Marshall's sweater down to reveal her birthmark. "This crescent birthmark means you come from a bigshot family, some kind of royalty to the werewolves of this region. Like Aidynn."

She gulps thickly when Hayley turns to her. "What?"

"Yeah, all I had to ask was about pack stories; A witch and a werewolf's kid who grew up and became one of the world's biggest killers. She's a legend to most wolves, most don't know her name, but even with changing her name, her pack still knew her. And this, right here, this is all that's left of them."

A blonde woman is hiding and Hayley yells desperately: "Hey, help us!"

"They can't help you. They're in the woods hiding because they've been persecuted for decades by vampires."

An unfamiliar man saunters up and points at Hayley. "Is that her?"

"No, that one." He gestures at Aidynn. "Dwayne, get them inside."

The wolf man drags them into the rundown shack as the she-wolf wails: "Tyler? Tyler?!"

"You fuckin' bastard!"