[ 30 ] i came back for okami

030. I CAME BACK
FOR OKAMI

                                     STILES HAD ONLY just got the time and cell reception to listen to Aspen's voicemails— because as pissed and hurt as he was, tonight wasn't the night to dodge her messages, they could be important, and a matter ...

                                     STILES HAD ONLY just got the time and cell reception to listen to Aspen's voicemails— because as pissed and hurt as he was, tonight wasn't the night to dodge her messages, they could be important, and a matter of life or death. He knew that.

He listened to her message telling him to meet her at the school, she said she had figured out what Theo's planning and that this wasn't about her, it was about Scott. And Scott may have not been too happy with Stiles right now either, but Stiles would still drop everything to help him, which is what he was just planning to do.

He lowered his phone from his ear when the phone beeped, signalling the end of the message. He shoved it into his pocket of his hoodie in a hurry. He then grabbed a pair of keys from his trouser pocket, car keys to one of the sheriff department cars that his dad was letting him use, since this was an emergency of a night and he didn't have his jeep.

Just as he walked over to the car, digging the keys out from his pocket, another car suddenly approached in a hurried speed, headlights on. Stiles turned around to watch who was in the car, his eyes narrowed and his brows furrowed.

He then watched in disgust as no other than Theo Raeken hopped out of the car.

Stiles' jaw clenched, hard. His glare was stern and full of hatred as the dirty-blonde boy had the audacity to approach him with a feigning innocent look.

"Stiles, hey—" Theo said as he walked over to him.

"No," Stiles didn't let him finish, "Whatever bullshit you're about to feed me, don't bother. Just... just stay away from me, and Scott."

Theo froze, taking in Stiles' words and the look on his face. The way he'd emphasised Scott's name, the venomous tone, the hateful glare.

Theo then gave up the act, and chuckled.

"So..." he spoke, raising his eyebrows, "I take it perfect little Aspen finally came clean, huh?"

"Get her name out of your mouth—" Stiles gritted through his teeth with pure rage, "And get out of my way."

Stiles then turned back to the car he was about to unlock, fiddling with the keychain to get the right key, when he heard Theo walking closer, making his jaw clench even harder.

"Your dad was looking for you, Stiles." Theo said, and Stiles didn't need to be facing him to know there was a smirk on his lips, "He found me instead."

As much as Stiles knew he needed to get out of there and get to the school to help Scott and find Aspen— Theo bringing up his dad stopped him.

"Where is he?" Stiles asked as he slowly turned around to face him.