[ 38 ] would you settle for a hellhound instead?

1st chapter in the TRIPLE UPDATE !!!

038. WOULD YOU SETTLE FOR A HELLHOUND INSTEAD?

         NIGHT WAS FALLING, time was closing in on Aspen's lifeline, and the plan was officially set into motion

Downstairs in the Eichen Morgue, four full body bags were laying on the three autopsy tables in the room where deputy Parrish had deposited them.

After a moment, the bag on the right side started to move from the inside as fingers poked at the zipper until it opened up, revealing that Scott was inside. He gasped for breath and sat up as soon as he's free, which seemed to be a cue that Liam, Derek and Stiles, who were in the other three bags, could open theirs as well. The four of them all looked at each other for a moment as Stiles made a face.

"Oh, my God..." Stiles murmured to himself in disgust from being trapped inside that body bag, "Never. Again."

Scott nodded at him in agreement before pulling his phone out of his pocket and looking at the timer he had set on it, which read 7:45:15 PM. He looked up at the others with a serious expression.

"Fifteen minutes starting now."

Stiles quietly snuck around the corner of one of the many corridors in the downstairs closed unit of the building, startling himself as he noticed a couple of workers lurking around the gated door that they needed to get past. He flinched and accidentally jumped back, colliding into Derek, who rolled his eyes, holding onto his arm to make sure the Stilinski boy wouldn't back up any more than he had.

"What the hell are they doing there?" Scott whispered.

"I don't know," Stiles murmured in response, turning around to face the three werewolves, "their round should have ended five minutes ago."

After sizing the men in uniform up a bit, Liam shrugged as he suggested "I can take 'em."

"No one's taking anyone," Scott sighed in response to his beta.

"How much time do we have?" Derek asked, acting as the voice of reason.

"Three minutes," Scott replied anxiously checking the timer on his cell phone.

"I might be with Liam on this one," Derek shrugged, "Knock their asses out, temporarily hide the bodies, we walk right past em, easy peasy."

Scott and Stiles shot Derek a look, having never expected to hear the term 'easy peasy' come out of the man's mouth.

"Look, maybe—" Stiles began, about to suggest more ideas when he was cut off by the banging on glass from a patient nearby.

They all turned to look at him, he was a young boy of asian heritage, he couldn't be any older than Liam by the look of him.