Chapter 3 : Reunion

Drannus POV:

An old friend named Zeratino. Over and over again that had played in my head as we were heading towards Elysium. There was also the fact that he was the son of Gaea which meant his brother was as well. "So let me get this straight. Zeratino, like the no sandals guy named Zeratino." "Yes Drannus, your crush from who knows how long ago finally died and somehow got into Elysium." "What do you mean finally died! Also I don't have a crush one him. Wait, HE'S BEEN AROUND FOR CENTURIES! How did I not notice." "Hera." I stopped when she said Hera because that could only mean one thing if Hera was why I didn't notice. "Xo." "Yes, Drannus" "Please do not tell me that I have been around him the entire time?" "Depends on what you are implying." "Is he the Seductive Rose?" "Man you really catch on quickly." I took that as a yes and groaned. (How did I not notice, I mean yeah my memories were locked away but still. That should have still made me notice something was off. Of course, from his personality and look it was clear I wasn't the only one that changed, but STILL.) "You about done sulking because we are here." I sighed. "Now that we are here, how are we going to find him?" "I see him." "Wait WHAT! Hide me." "Drannus, like how you caught on with things and such I am pretty sure he is going to understand our situation with you." I gave in but I wasn't happy. When we walked closer I could tell it was him. His hair was a little bit longer, like maybe 4 inches and he looked older as well, as if he died in his human form in his 20s and not 16. Zeratino then turned around, and my heart skipped a beat.

Zeratino POV:

I could sense 2 beings of power the second they got within a 20 yard radius. So I turned around and I was completely in shock. But I kept a face that hid my shock thankfully, Drannus definitely couldn't, (Was he blushing.) . "What do I owe the pleasure to meet the embodiments of hope and doom." "Stop with the formalities Zeratino, you know it's me and by the aura that is going around Drannus I am pretty sure you can put 2 and 2 together." (Well then, she is not in a good mood.) "Kinda did guess what the heck was happening when I saw you both. Been a long time since I've seen you as myself, same for Drannus I would guess. But either way, why do you want to talk with me." Drannus started to speak but he apparently lost the ability to so Xo took over. "You remember that Chaos Prophecy myth right." "Why wouldn't I, it's the reason why my life went to Hell when I was 7." "Yeah well, it's not a myth because apparently it's started." "Wait a minute. You are talking about the Prophecy that says either a child or children of Gaea with mortal blood is going to rule Olympus. IT'S REAL!" "Yeah sorry to drop in on your celebration of finally being able to rest but we need your help with it." "And why would you need my help, couldn't you go find Xiphos." "The Fates themselves told us to find you." Well that caught my attention. (The Fates themselves huh.) "I am sorry but I am not willing to help." "Zeratino you know that you have to help because if you don't there is a chance that things will downfall farther than they should. You understand that if you tempt fate there will be consequences. Please come with us." "I do but if I go into the human world what's to stop the magic in it and such to corrupt me all over again." "Zerry, I-I may have a solution for this." "What would that be Drannus?" "You see I may be able to replicate your old bracelet with the magic properties to protect you will we are there. And you will look human." I took that into thought for a few moments. Not being corrupt and looking human while there, it was like I won the lottery. "Alright but under a condition that before we go um heh, can we look like we are modern day mortals at least T~T." "O-of course Zerry and if you would like we can go looking right now and then we can maybe explore the modern world just the 2 of us maybe, i-if you'd like I don't mind if you don't want to but?" Drannus looked like he was pretty nervous as he was saying that and then I realized that he was basically asking me on a date. I started to turn red and I didn't need Xo starting to laugh out loud in the background to tell. But a day in the human realm to just explore like a boy's day out did seem kind of nice and fun. "Yes, I would love to go with just the 2 of us." "R-really?" "Really. Now come on, we have a human realm to explore other than their invention of lava lamps." And off we went.