Chapter 4 : The Date

Drannus POV:

Oh my gods why did I get so flustered, I mean seriously, why. But he actually said yes, I am pretty sure Zeratino knew what I was asking considering how he started to turn red but he still said it! My mind is split between the side that is celebrating the fact that he said yes and the side that was the reason that I couldn't speak at all until I told Zeratino about how I could help with his corruption problem. I had never been in Elysium since as an embodiment of doom why would I want to be in paradise. I ran into Zeratino by accident because he stopped for some odd reason. "Drannus, where's Beastly?" "Oh. Xo is talking to Hades about letting you out of the Underworld." "Okay then, well if you are wondering why I stopped, it is because 1, we're here. And 2, I wanted to ask that question." Did not realize it wouldn't take that long to get here or who knows it did and I was too buried in my thoughts to realize. "Drannus can you make yourself look human, because I do not think you can go walking around with wings and gray skin." "Oh yeah I can." I turned human and also by the looks of it I was also in my 20s. And then Zeratino grabbed my arm and yelled, "LET THE HUNT BEGIN." So I got dragged everywhere while thankfully still having the ability to find what I wanted. (If this is Zeratino looking for stuff here, I am afraid to show him a mall because I am pretty sure he would go crazy.) Still it was kind of cute seeing him look amazed at all the clothes from the 21st century. And he was genuinely happy, like back before everything happened. It was a little hard for me to see that the bean wandering around was the Seductive Rose. But I could sometimes see it if he just got frustrated. (Maybe that's the only traits he would have from being the Seductive Rose.) After 30 minutes I was finally able to find something that suited me and Zeratino had run off somewhere in that time-frame which I still couldn't find him so it gave me enough time to change. I was looking like a teenager still in his bad-boy stage but I liked it. Ripped jeans, and black tennis shoes, with a black jacket that had pockets like no other, a scarf that was ripped at the ends and so long it almost touched the floor. My hair I couldn't fix to look human but apparently there is such a thing as hair dye because my hair was black fading into purple with a white going across my forehead, so that's fine, maybe. After I was satisfied with my look I went to find Zeratino and he looked amazing. He had a white tuxedo vest with a short sleeved magenta shirt and tie, with jeans and a belt that looked like it could hold seed packets. When he turned around I could see that he was wearing a blindfold with a rose in his hair and I didn't notice this at first which I should've but he had his hair in what looked to be a ponytail. "Hey Drannus I was looking for you and wow you look amazing." "Really? In my opinion you look stunning." He blushed and looked down at his feet which made me realize he wasn't wearing shoes. "Hey Zerry." "What is it Drannus?" "You may want to look at shoes." "Why? You know how much I hate shoes." "I know but would you be able to survive maybe an hour because I am pretty sure the mall is going to kick us out." It took me saying that to convince him, but he said yes and after that while looking for shoes I made sure that the shoes he was going to wear were comfortable and I knew he didn't like hiding his feet so I made sure to grab him sandals. "Oh and as promised, a replica of your old bracelet." He loved it and gave me the biggest hug I have ever gotten that wasn't from Xiphos. "Thank you." After we were finally done Xo had a note teleported to us that said that she convinced Hades. We went and explored one of the human malls and Zeratino went without kicking the sandals off for not 1 but 3 hours. I guess when you are in awe of something and there are so many other distractions around you forget about certain things. I had to keep a very close eye on him because he got lost ten times in that timeframe somehow. We even got drinks at what humans call a cafe and they were amazing. It was nice and he was having fun as well, I could tell. It was nice to be myself again and be able to enjoy what many would call the simple things in life. And it was nice for him to. I guess it was a nice break from being a servant of Hera or just flat out causing chaos. "Hey Drannus." "Yeah Zerry?" "What do you think may happen now that the prophecy is in motion because now that I think about it, I'm scared." I don't normally hear Zeratino say that he's scared. Since he's a part of it he has a right to be scared, he may become the new leader of Olympus and that's a big job I would be scared if I was in his position. I didn't want to say anything that upset him or make him feel worse about the situation so I said the only thing that came to mind. "Well, whatever we face, we are going to face it together. And I am going to do my best to keep you safe so that way you don't get corrupted again and nothing bad happens to you." "Y-you promise." I hesitated because I knew it was a hard promise to keep but I was going to make sure that I kept it. "I promise Zeratino."