Chapter 15 : A worrisome talk between lovers

Inpu POV:

So walking in, because Zeratino and the others went first, me and Bryan got stuck in the back. He looked so confident, and I'll admit I was blushing by it. Bryan looked as if he wasn't worried but, deep down, I knew he was. The night before I let him cuddle my tails and groom them as if his life depended on them looking nice. He was stress grooming which he did with my one tail after I lost my arm. Before we left, my mother sent one of her servants to watch the triplets since I don't think that even after a year they would want to be in Atlantis after what happened with Mitch. "I've never seen Atlantis before. It's beautiful." "Yeah, I guess it is dear. It would be a nice place to have date night if we weren't worried about what's going on now." He looked down and thought about what I said for a second. "I think you're correct. I remember hearing mother's love stories and reading them. A quarter of them happened in Atlantis." I laughed. Everyone in the front didn't see or hear us because we were in the very far back. Truth be told, I can't wait to see the looks on a few of their faces because so far, the only ones that knew about Bryan were, the "new" campers, Dranne, Cal, Xylo, Brinley, of course, me, and the kids, and I think Momiji.  It was nice talking just the two of us, even though we do it quite a bit.  "Inpu, I'm worried." "What are you worried about dear?" "Zeratino.  I just, don't want anything bad to happen to him.  He's already been through a lot, and I heard about what happened to him a week ago through Xylo."  I thought for a few moments.  Bryan was right to be worried.  Zeratino had a nightmare that activated SR and the sword wasn't anywhere near him, to make matters worse the sword was glowing when it happened and trying to move towards Zeratino's direction.  It was not fun trying to wrangle it.  I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that we reached the meeting room until Bryan stopped and said, "We're here Inpu, uh" He was shaking. "What will everyone say when they see me?  Will they hate that I'm back, will?" Bryan wasn't going to walk forward, he was understandingly scared.  I knew what the reactions would be, so I knew that no one would react completely negatively.  And if they did, I would send them into the Egyptian Underworld and see how they liked it.  "Dear, you know what they will say?" "What?" "They will say how awesome it is to see you back, yeah some may worry about the gods and such, but otherwise. Everyone will be really happy, now come on." I held out my hand to him and he took it. We walked in and when we did all chatter had stopped. Bryan walked forward and said, "Hello everyone. It's been a long time, hasn't it? To those of you who don't know me, my name is Bryan, and I'm the Son of Aphrodite."  

Hello everyone, thank you for waiting patiently.  I lost motivation for a while and to make matters worse, SCHOOL.  Right now I have been currently editing the chapters I've already done and I am currently writing the next chapters for The Chaos Prophecy and Realm Jumpers.  Thank you for reading, will see you next chapter.