Chapter 8 : Meanwhile

Xylo POV:

So let's run down the list again, SR defeated, my curse was lifted, Drannus is missing, Bryan's back, timeline isn't going downhill, Xiphos is missing along with Kat, they may be in the human realm, who knows. And the big bads from the other timelines are nowhere to be seen. I felt someone of high Greek energy leave the underworld and I still haven't felt them go back in. The camp's been really quiet and peaceful, too peaceful. I keep patrolling and nothing, no villains anywhere. But then all of a sudden I heard Cal yell. "WHAT IS THAT!?" I came running to see and it wasn't only Cal, it was Bryan, Inpu, and Dranne. I saw what Cal was pointing at and it was the Oracle. It doesn't come out often, what in the name of Tartarus is it doing out here. Bryan had answered Cal's question and by the looks of it he was as shocked as I was. "C-Cal, that's the Oracle." No one noticed me so I did what I did best and tried to make the best of the situation. "Yep, that's the Oracle alright. Haven't seen it in years though so I wonder what it's doing out here now." Dranne being a fire spirit was right next to a tree and was trying to not let it catch on fire. "I've never seen the Oracle but it's a part of our pantheon." Bryan nodded. "The only time I saw it was in my first year, so why now?" The Oracle was strange and even though I was here for years I could never figure it out. The Oracle had started to speak so we all got quiet. "The Prophecy of Chaos has started, so listen closely.

1 or 2 of Earth and mortal blood shall rule

With the Son of love guarding Shadow's key

Hope and Doom free Sorrow's past

The Rose will thorn with the Daffodil's vine

1 shackled with corrupt chains while 1 will save

Hope's fire saves and burns the corrupt time

God of time will fix light's shadowy crack

Deaths reunite with 1 destroyed by Hope's flame

Shadow's deal with Earth's son

Lightning be overthrown with Marriage opposed

The Roses of Earth will bring safety and peace

For Olympus they shall rule

The Oracle disappeared in a cloud of smoke and left us wondering what she just spoke. "Did anyone remember that?" "I did Cal, I also wrote it all down just as she was saying it all." I forget how you remember things and keeps track of stuff in that book. "So does anybody know what that meant because I was partially busy trying to not burn down the tree?" No one knew what that meant, Cal was a reincarnate of the Egyptian god of the Moon which meant he had time magic. But even he didn't know. Bryan had then spoken up. "I may know what part of it means." "Which part dear?" "The shadow key, that's the Seductive Rose's sword. And I know that because," He paused and took a deep breath. "My mother mentioned it when I went to talk with her a couple days ago. She said that I had a shadow key which I had no idea what she meant until she said that it was SR's sword. But the rest, I have no idea." "So that's one bit but hope and doom? That sounds like Elphis and Drannus. And you guys know my history with those 2 heh." Drannus had controlled and killed Dranne while Elphis had brought him back from the dead before he crossed the river. This was a weird prophecy, I know that prophecies are weird in general but, the way this was talking, it was as if it were talking about a prophecy that the gods would have to fulfill. "Alright then, guys I think that Bryan should keep the sword because so far it's important. Inpu you help him with that, and Cal, Dranne?" "Yes?" "Yeah?" "You 2 patrol parts of the camp while I get the other bits. For now we keep this between us until something happens that makes us have to reveal it." "The first Atlantis meeting in months is going to be happening soon, Bryan hasn't shown everyone that he's alive yet and I don't trust the kids home alone with the sword. So as much as I don't want Atlantis involved, I say that we tell them about it there and bring the sword." Inpu had put a point out there and even though he didn't want to go to Atlantis, he still needed to. "Alright Inpu I don't trust the meeting nor do I think bringing SR's sword is a good idea but I trust you." Cal said. "So what do we do now?" Asked Bryan. "Stick to the plan that I made up Bryan, you and Inpu watch the sword and me, Cal, and Dranne will patrol the camp. And then we'll head towards Atlantis for the meeting. So, any objections to the plan?" No one said anything so I took that as a guess that they were alright with this. "Alright, I'll see you guys around or at Atlantis." After that we went our separate ways to prepare and wait. But I needed to check up on the underworld. Someone leaving and then the Oracle showing up wasn't a coincidence. I summoned shadow and a portal, and went galloping into the underworld.