Chapter 13 : A day of fun and new worries

Xo POV:

"So let me get this straight. ZERATINO HAS SOMETHING IN HIM TRYING TO TURN HIM BACK INTO SR AND YOU DIDN'T DECIDE TO TELL ME UNTIL NOW!?!?" "Sister you were sleeping, we didn't want to disturb you and I don't think Zerry wanted anyone else to worry about him at that moment." I had woken up this morning to see Drannus looking tired as hell, Zeratino sleeping on Xiphos with him also looking tired, but not as bad as Drannus, and Kat looking just fine but trying to get both Xiphos and Drannus to eat breakfast and failing. Apparently Zeratino had a nightmare and his SR form activated. I got to see the aftermath of his cabin. I am assuming that Zeratino being on Xiphos was Xiphos making sure he didn't get another nightmare. "YES! BULLSEYE!" Zeratino and Kat were busy with a couple of the activities and by the looks of it, Zeratino was beating Kat at archery. "Zeratino, you are definitely better at this than I am." "Hey, you're doing pretty good." "I'm the one that has had most of my arrows on the third inner ring while you have all bullseyes." Zeratino had looked down to think about that. I had to admit it was odd seeing him with a blindfold but who am I to talk, I wore mine for millennia and it was just recently I decided to not wear it. But at least it looked like Zeratino was having fun and forgot about the night before. "I still wish that someone woke me up so that way I wouldn't have woken up to you both looking like hell. Still wish I could unsee that." They both laughed which was good because I hadn't gotten anything positive out of those 2 for the whole morning. "Although," I was confused and so was Drannus. "Although what, Big guy?" "The shadow in the prophecy makes a little more sense now." Me and Drannus both looked at each other, then Zeratino, and then Xiphos. "Oh my gods, Xiphos you're right! How didn't I notice this sooner?!" "I don't know, you do realize that you aren't as smart as you look, right?" "XO!" "What, I'm not wrong." I liked teasing Drannus. Even though he got mad, I could tell that it lightened his spirits too, which is why I tease him about his crush on Zeratino and other random stuff 24/7. "Whoa, careful there!" I heard Kat yell at Zeratino to be careful which I understood why soon enough. "Brother, what are you doing?" "He's holding us both on not thorny rose vines." "We can see that but I think what Xiphos meant to say was, is that safe?" "Yeah, I made the vine, I know it's safe unless I make it not safe. Oh and I almost forgot, guys?" "What Zerry?" Asked Drannus, I had an idea what Zeratino was going to do so I went up with Kat and him and watched the chaos unfold. Zeratino grabbed his bow and an arrow, aimed the bow up and yelled, "HAVE FUUUN!" He shot the arrow and next thing we know, Xiphos and Drannus are completely drenched. "ZERRY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" "Have to catch me first darling." "DON'T YOU FLIRT WITH ME!!" Xiphos had come up with me and Kat to dry off and watch Drannus fail miserably at catching Zeratino. "Haha, can't catch me OW!" Zeratino had then run into someone that made me gasp in surprise and Drannus stood there in shock. Someone that Zeratino probably didn't ever want to see again. Someone that no one would ever think would come back into camp. "Hey, watch where you're going, kid. Umm you okay?" "U-uh I-I'm fine, Son of Zeus."