The Plan

Max offered you her room to clean up, leading the way.

"My mom might have some clothes that fit," She said, looking at your bloody and torn shirt. "If you wanted to get out of that."

Looking down at yourself you smiled warmly, "Thank you Max. I really appreciate that." Peeling off your turtleneck you groaned, taking deep breaths.

"I'll be right back with a wet rag and a new shirt," She forced a smile and lowered her head to leave.

"Hey Max," You called out, folding up your shirt. Reluctantly she looked back at you, hands shoved in her pockets. "I'm glad you're ok. I'm glad you're still with us."

Her smile seemed genuine this time, scuffing her shoe, "Hey, um... me too. Try not to scare me like that again." Chuckling, you nodded, Max closing the door behind her. Plopping down the shirt on a towel you sighed, rubbing a hand through your hair.

Everything that happened in the last couple hours was still running through your head. Upside Down. Vecna. Your connection to Vecna. Part of you wanted to curl into a ball and never come back out.

And then the more, insistent, part of you, wanted to kill the bastard till he was ash and bone. Playing with your necklace, you listened to Kiss faintly around your neck. Humming along, you swayed yourself, rubbing your arms to stay warm.

"Hey, sweetheart, got you a rag and shirt...here..." Eddie stopped midway the door, staring at you. Sure, it wasn't the first time he saw you topless, but still the second. Even if it had been the thirty millionth, he wasn't sure he'd ever not be blown away by your majesty. Your cheeks and shoulders flushed, awkwardly crossing your arms.

"Eddie, you're in the way dude," Dustin whined, trying to tiptoe and look over his shoulder. Munson shoved his hand on his face.

"Out," Pushing Henderson back he shut and locked the door. You'd nearly passed out from embarrassment when you heard the freshman's voice, thankful that the unruly haired man had shoved him out.

"Thank you," You muttered, Munson coming over and gingerly looking at your arm. "No offense to Henderson but part of me still believes he's very much a perverted freshman."

Snickering, Eddie nodded, gently dabbing your injury with the wet rag. Tensing up, you gripped his arm, taking shallow breaths.

"Even breaths sweetheart, promise I won't press too hard," He hummed, tenderly cleaning the blood off of you. He wiped your arm first, cleaning around the clot gingerly before moving upward. You winced when he dragged over the bruise on your neck, Eddie quickly apologizing.

"Liar," You laughed hoarsely, making him giggle. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just frazzled. Glad you're ok," He admitted, wiping the blood off your face. "And not, ya know... like the others." Nodding, you reached up and held his hand, glancing up at him.

"I'm glad too," You whispered. Smiling, he pulled you up into a kiss, sweet and long. Snaking your arms around his neck you tilted your head to deepen the kiss. You'd give everything to spend the rest of the day just doing this. Maybe catch a movie, eat some popcorn. Play with his stupid hair all night long. His hands on your waist made your skin goosebump, rings and hands cold on your skin. Smiling against his lips you rubbed the back of his neck soothingly. His thumb gently slid up and down your side.

A knock came to the door and you quickly shoved on the T-shirt Eddie had for you. It was just a regular white Tee, and you were so glad to be wearing a skin toned bra.

Opening up, Lucas stood on the other side, "Nancy says she's ready to catch everyone up if you are." Looking over his shoulder, he mumbled quietly. "She still seems scared. I think she really needs you, y/n."