Home

(Izuku POV)

Sho and I stepped into the cool air of my house. Hitoshi was upstairs in our room, so Sho and I made our way up the stairs. We opened the door, and were greeted by a very excited Hitoshi. 

"How did it go!?" He asked impatiently.

I giggled, "I think it went well! I made a new friend. Her name's Uraraka-san!"

Sho frowned slightly and I remembered that something had happened. 

"H-hey Hito?" I asked.

"Yeah Zuzu?"

"Do you think you could let me and Sho have the room for a few minutes..?"

Hito smirked and replied, "Take all the time you need."

I realized what he implied, and I think Sho did too, seeing as we had both turned a bright red. I turned to scream at Hito, but he had already ran around the corner giggling. With a sigh I closed the door and sat down on my bed.

"Do.. Do you think you can tell me what happened Sho..?" I asked.

Sho sat down next to me and took a deep breath, "It was just.. He.. I couldn't do what he wanted me to.. I think I might have a burn on my side.." He explained, trying to word it the right way.

I smiled softly, and got some of the burn cream out of the bathroom. Sho lifted up his shirt enough that I could see what looked to be a pretty bad burn. It wouldn't leave a scar, but it would hurt for a while.. I applied the cream over the burn hearing a wince or two from Sho when I covered the center of it.

When I had finished, I looked up to see Sho looking at me with a small tint of pink on his face. I smiled at him and went back on the bed to hug him. I was careful to not touch the burn, as I know it can be painful, especially when they're fresh. He accepted the hug, and I could feel a few tears wetting my shoulder as Sho held back from crying. I knew I shouldn't pry, so I didn't. We sat there for a few minutes before going downstairs to watch a movie.

A few hours later, there was a loud knock on the door. I looked at dad and he nodded as Sho and I quickly went upstairs. 

"Ah- Endeavor-san. What a.. pleasant.. surprise..!" Dad said, opening the door.

"Where's my son Eraser." Endeavor demanded.

"Shoto and Izuku just went out to train. I'm sure they'll be back in an hour or two."

"Fine then. I just don't want my Shoto to be hanging out with gay freaks like you lot."

I looked to Sho, who was looking shocked, and on the verge of tears. Sho had come out to me as gay almost a year ago, just after I had come out to him. We had told Dad, Papa, and Toshi, so they already knew. I hate Endeavor. 

Sho was now starting to cry, tears running down his face as he looked down. I went over and hugged him as I heard dad say something along the lines of, "Get the fuck out of my house."

As Sho and I sat down by the bed, Toshi came up and sat on the other side of Sho. We all sat there comforting him until he fell asleep, god knows when he last did that. When Sho fell asleep, Toshi decided to go and hang out with some of his friends. I used my halo to bring Sho onto the bed and I climbed in next to him, cuddling into him. We had cuddled before, and we mainly did it when one of us was upset, but it was common to walk in on us cuddling even if it had been a great day for both of us.

Finally Endeavor had left. Sho and I were cuddling when dad came up and sat down on the foot of my bed.

"Hey kiddo..?" He asked.

I turned to look at him and gave him a small smile.

"Is Shoto okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah.. He was pretty shooken up though. Are you okay? I mean, we heard it from up here and it hurt, but he actually said it to your face."

Dad gave me a sad smile, "It's something Zashi and I have had to learn to deal with over the years. It's sad, but true. I just hope that the new generation of heroes makes an impact on how the world treats the LGBTQ+ community."

I nodded and turned back to Sho, "Whatever he's been through, he doesn't deserve it." I said, pulling myself closer to Sho, who was still asleep.

"Alright Izuku.. Get some rest. You've had a big day."

And with that, he left.

Since the recommendations exam was a week earlier, the school would let you take the regular exam if you didn't get in on recommendations. Sho had gotten in on his first try though. There was only one person who passed him, who seemed like he really liked Endeavor, so Sho had stayed away from him. He told me that he said something like, "Oh! You're Endeavor's kid! What's it like being the son of such a great hero?"

Yeah. Both Sho and I didn't like that very much.

Anyway, now was time for the thing I hated second most. Waiting. I hate seeing people get hurt most, but waiting is a close second. Sho had gotten into class 1A, so I was hoping that if I got in, we would be in the same class. Now all I had to do was wait for the letter to come in the mail within the next two weeks. Pain.

Hello guys! I wanted to thank everyone who had read this so far! I'm not super good at writing, and yet over 600 people have read my story! I mean- Izuku's story, but you get the point. I'm beyond happy, and I hope that you'll continue to read this story until the final chapter! Thanks again <3