Friends

(Narrator POV)

Izuku and Shoto became best friends, they were always there for each other when things were rough. They had sleepovers frequently, and became almost like brothers. They trained together, and even though Shoto wasn't able to overcome using his left side, he still became very strong with his ice. Izuku had become quite powerful, and could do many things. Keep in mind, he trained like his life depended on it. It was the June before they would both take the entrance exam into UA, when they were walking down the street, and heard a big bang.

"What was that!?" Izuku asked, while running to where they heard the noise.

"I don't know!?" Shoto replied, following. 

They got to the street that they heard the bang on to see fire, and a big moving pile of sludge. It was none other then the sludge villain that had been on the news the night before. Izuku surveyed the heros that were in the crowd, and noted that none of them had suitable quirks for this villain. 

"Sho... We need to help whoever's in there.." He said, pointing at the blond who was being strangled. 

"I agree... How we practiced?"

"Exactly.. 3.."

"2.."

"GO!"

They both ran into the street, Shoto freezing the villain with his ice. The crowd was shocked. Who were these kids, and what did they think they were doing!? Izuku used his new found power to melt the ice and force the liquid into a nearby bottle.

"Close it!"

With that Shoto closed the bottle and sighed. The crowd erupted into cheers. But there was one last thing they needed to do. Izuku and Shoto ran over to the blond, who was laying on the ground.

"Are you alright?" Izuku asked while holding a hand out to the blond.

The blond looked up. "Deku!?"

Both Shoto and Izuku were shocked.

"Kacchan!?"

"Where the hell have you been!?" Katsuki demanded, while standing up. "And why hasn't auntie been answering her phone!?"

Izuku started tearing up, "So- you don't know..." Izuku managed to choke out.

"The hell do you mean!? Are you looking down on me nerd!?"

"M-my-" Izuku's breath started to hitch. "She-"

"She what Deku!?" 

Shoto embraced Izuku, seeing him panic. The thought of his mom always made Izuku have bad memories. Memories that still haunted him years after the incident. Memories of his mom laying dead on the floor. 

"Who the hell are you!? Half-n-half bastard!?" Katsuki yelled, confused and angry.

"My name is Shoto Todoroki. And please stop yelling. If you can't tell, some people don't like being yelled at."

"Hah!? You think you're better than me!?"

"I never said that."

Small explosions emitted from Katsuki's palm, driving Izuku into even more stress. The sound of explosions near his ear.. By his side.. The heat of it giving him new burns every day. Years of trauma flowed back within a second.

Shoto could feel the grip on his shirt tighten as Izuku's breath quickened. 

One person in the crowd yelled, "Oi blond kid! They just saved your ass! You should be thanking them, not threatening them!"

Murmurs of agreement sprang up from the crowd, almost hidden behind barricades. 

"Tch- Whatever.. At least tell me what happened!?"

"She died Bakugou.. The night before he stopped going to your school." With that Shoto walked into the nearest alley now carrying a very unconscious Izuku. "Please follow me. We need to find Izuku's dad."

Katsuki raced after him, "What the hell do you mean!? Deku doesn't have a dad!? He's just a quirkless loser!"

"Bakugou, I would appreciate if you didn't call Izuku a loser. And if you didn't notice, without Izuku, you would be dead." 

"How the hell do you know my name!?"

"Izuku and I tell each other everything."

Katsuki was silent. They walked for a few more minutes before reaching a plain looking house. After Shoto knocked a few seconds went by before Shota Aizawa opened the door.

"Ah! Shoto! It's good to see you! And- Err.. Who are you?" Shota asked looking from Shoto to Katsuki.

"That's Bakugou.. I assume you know him..?"

"Oh."

"We were wondering if you could turn this in to the police?" Shoto asked, handing the bottle of sludge villain to Shota.

"Sure. Bakugou, you'll be coming with me.. I assume you were attacked?"

"Yeah, whatever..."

As Shota and Katsuki walked towards the police station, Izuku and Shoto walked inside, and up to Izuku's room.

Shoto sat down on Izukus bed and pulled out his phone. Izuku lay down next to him, while Shoto texted his sister about something.

"Hey can you stay over?" Izuku asked.

"That's what I was texting my sister about. I had a feeling you'd ask." Shoto replied, running a hand through Izuku's fluffy hair. Izuku turned over and said,

"Thanks.."

A few hours later they were both asleep, and Aizawa had just gotten back from the police station.

The summer was fast approaching, and both Izuku and Shoto were quite excited. The UA exams were at the end of the summer, and to the two, the summer couldn't go anywhere fast enough.

Hi there! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been really busy with school and stuff, so yeah. I will hopefully be posting more as it becomes spring, but I can't promise anything. If you are reading this, I just want to say thank you so much for reading! I know this is crap, and that it makes no sense in some parts, but I'm quite proud of my work. 

I also just want to quickly dedicate this to my best friend MJ! I'm not putting her real name in for privacy reasons, but yeah! Thank you MJ for being so nice to me these past five or so years! I love you so much! (in a friendly way) 

Thank you so much for reading!