UA

(Narrator POV)

Midoriya Izuku was excited. He was walking with his brother to his dream school, where he would meet up with his best friend. Yes. Today was the first day of school. It was technically orientation day, but Izuku knew that his dad had other plans. 

Shota had told Izuku that he would be teaching class 1A as their homeroom teacher, and that Hizashi would be the English teacher, but he hadn't told him anything else. He had a slight suspicion however that their first day would be anything but easy.

Hitoshi and Izuku reached UA after about five minutes of walking. They had gone on the short train ride to the station closest to UA and walked up the hill. When Izuku had come for the exam, he had walked up on the other side, so he was not familiar with the area as much as he had hoped he would be. They walked inside the school, a whole forty-five minutes early, and stood by the entrance where they had decided to meet up with Shoto. There were only a few teachers and Staff walking around in the halls at the time, and one or two older students setting up a big sign reading, "Welcome To UA!"

After a few seconds, Izuku felt a tap on his shoulder, jumping in suprise.

"Hi Izu!" Prompted a familiar voice.

"Sho!" Izuku beamed, jumping into Shoto's arms. 

Beside them, Hitoshi chuckled, "Alright lovebirds- we have to find our classes. We don't want to be too late."

The two turned a bright red and de-latched themselves from each other. They had somehow grown even closer over the summer, as every time they saw each other, they practically leaped into each other's embrace. It was like two friends meeting for the first time in years, minus the tears. The three, two of which were finding anything but the other very interesting, made their way up to the third floor where their classes were. They had gotten a map on how to get to their classes when their acceptance letters came in the mail, so they knew the general direction of their classrooms. 

They made it to the third floor and started wandering the halls, trying to find class 1A and 1B. Soon enough, they came to two big doors, only a few yards away from each other labeled, "1A" and "1B".

"Why do they need doors this big..?" Izuku muttered under his breath. 

Seriously? Was there gonna be a giant or something? None of them knew as they all went in to the 1A classroom. 

"Hi dad!" Izuku chirped as Shota waltzed into the room, sipping a cup of coffee, his only life force at that point.

Shota looked puzzled as to why there were already three students in the room. Oh right. Two of them were his children. He really should have taken that extra melatonin the night before.

"Izuku- Good morning. Did you three have any trouble finding your classes?"

"Nope!" Izuku exclaimed, "The map really helped!" 

"Good. Hitoshi, Izuku. Please try to call me sensei during any class or training times. This mainly applies to you Izuku, as Hito isn't actually in 1A, but you should still try to not slip up. It's the same for the oversized cockatoo. Call him sensei at school."

Izuku nodded eagerly as Hitoshi stood, looking longingly at the cup of coffee perched in Shota's hand. Apparently Shota noticed, because he went over to Hitoshi and whispered,

"Don't tell Hizashi, but there's coffee in the staff room if you want. Come with me."

With that, the two left, leaving Izuku and Shoto in a large room alone with nothing to do. They decided to choose out their desks so they wouldn't have to do it later. They chose desks on the right side of the classroom, Izuku being closest to the wall while Shoto was next to Izuku on the inside of the clump of desks. They wanted to be next to each other so it would be easier to see the other, and for Shoto to be able to help with the likely panic attack. After about ten minutes, the blue haired guy from the entrance exam walked into 1A, noticing them almost immediately.