Aftermath

(Narrator POV)

Izuku looked where the portal used to be in shock as he fell to the ground. Sure, Katsuki hadn't been the nicest to him, he still got credit for being Izuku's first friend.

Tears welled in Izuku's eyes as Shoto ran over and students started coming out from the foliage.

Time seemed to slow as more heroes showed up and rounded up the villains. Recovery Girl came and treated the wounded. Ejiro seemed to be even more devastated then everyone else. Izuku had noticed the two of them getting quite close in the past few weeks. 

A day later Izuku woke up in the hospital along with most of his classmates and friends. He woke up with two notes by his bed, one from his dads and one from Kota. Shota explained that he would be moving into the dorms along with the rest of the school because of the attacks. The one from Kota thanked him for saving him from Muscular, who had gotten sent to Tartarus.

Izuku went out to the cafeteria to find some of his classmates sitting at a table. He spotted Shoto and sat down next to him.  

"Hey Sho! How are you?" Izuku chirped.

"Better now that you're here.." Shoto mumbled as he dropped his head onto Izuku's shoulders. 

Izuku noticed that Ejiro looked really sad from where he was sitting across the table from them. He thought about how Katsuki had gotten kidnapped and immediately felt sorry for him. The two were close, closer then he and Izuku had ever been, so he could only imagine how devastating this was for him. 

Later that night when the class went back to their homes, Izuku and Shoto found Ejiro, Momo, and Tenya standing outside the hospital, arguing? 

"No! It's too dangerous! You could get hurt!" Tenya shouted at the two. 

"What's going on..?" Shoto asked as they walked up.

Tenya sighed, "These two want to go rescue Bakugou-kun."

"Really?" Izuku asked, "I wouldn't mind joining in.."

Shoto looked shocked, "Izuku! Your dad would be so upset- plus.. Bakugou used to-"

"I know Shoto." Izuku interrupted. "Sure he wasn't the nicest to me in the past, but that doesn't mean we should let him get hurt by villains!"

Shoto sighed, "Fine. But I'm coming too then. I don't want you getting hurt."

"You can't be serious!?" Tenya exclaimed, "You could get expelled! I got suspended for chasing after.. Well.. You two must be insane!"

"So are you coming or not Iida-kun..?" Izuku smiled at him.

Tenya huffed in defeat and joined the group. 

They decided to look in an area with extra sightings of the group but before they could head out, Momo pointed out that they would be recognized and would need disguises. 

They all decided to go shopping for it with, you guessed it, Endeavor's credit card. 

Izuku got a dress that matched Momo's and the others got sports jerseys and they all got shades and wigs. Izuku and Momo got shoes that looked really fancy and they also got purses and lipstick. 

As they walked out of the store together Ejiro pointed out that Izuku had a sleeveless dress and he must be cold. Shoto quickly took off his sweatshirt and gave it to him.

"Thanks Sho- you didn't have to..!" Izuku commented, but was promptly ignored. When Izuku noticed Momo snickering beside him he said, "Oh shut up!" while blushing.

They were walking when they heard an explosion a few blocks away.

"That must be it!" Ejiro exclaimed as he started running towards the noise.